Author Topic: Any advice would be nice  (Read 3367 times)

October 24, 2004, 09:23:45 AM
Reply #15

Crimson_Fox

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
i said meditating to create a fake energy gay ball they r not real. besides the point is u daid i didnt know what jing is ow hey look at that i do. i meditate i wasnt bashing it my masters train me to meditate but not like half of those gay sites where u make some imaginary ball thats sapposed to fly through the air when u throw it and explode on contact hey u may not do this good for u and maybe if u dont do this u just found out ur not a (edited by DD)...good for u BROVO.
Do not fix your mind on the attitude your rival assumes nor have it riveted on your own attitude or your own sword. Instead, fix your mind on your saika-tan-den (that part of the belly situated beneath the navel) and do not think either dealing a blow at your opponent or the latter dealing a blow at you. Cast aside all specific designs and rush to the attack the moment you see your enemy in the act of brandishing his sword over his head.

October 24, 2004, 09:27:40 AM
Reply #16

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Crimson_Fox
i said meditating to create a fake energy gay ball they r not real. besides the point is u daid i didnt know what jing is ow hey look at that i do. i meditate i wasnt bashing it my masters train me to meditate but not like half of those gay sites where u make some imaginary ball thats sapposed to fly through the air when u throw it and explode on contact hey u may not do this good for u and maybe if u dont do this u just found out ur not a mentaly challenged ass biting cock gobbling dick bandit...good for u BROVO.

*tries to avoid laughing frenzy*
Okay... meditating to create a fake energy gay ball? There's a gay ball?! O.o ... oh and those imaginary balls that are supposed to fly through the air when you throw them and explode on contact are called Kamehameha's. And we don't teach that sort of thing on this site. Because we're just special like that. ^_^
Fox, do you really want to get into an argument about mentally challenged ass biting cock gobbling dick bandits? Because I'm not sure anyone told you, but... if you're going to start an insult war, (In PM), that you're going to lose.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

October 24, 2004, 09:33:42 AM
Reply #17

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
    • OMG VERITAS CLICK HEARE!
Quote from: Crimson_Fox
i said meditating to create a fake energy gay ball they r not real. besides the point is u daid i didnt know what jing is ow hey look at that i do. i meditate i wasnt bashing it my masters train me to meditate but not like half of those gay sites where u make some imaginary ball thats sapposed to fly through the air when u throw it and explode on contact hey u may not do this good for u and maybe if u dont do this u just found out ur not a mentaly challenged ass biting cock gobbling dick bandit...good for u BROVO.

And now my patience is gone. I try to be as patient with you as possible, really. But listen to this. I'm the head of this particular forum. I'm a 3rd dan Aikidoka with a teaching license. I've taught Aikido up to the 2nd kyu. I've been doing martial arts for well over 14 years now, and I sure as hell won't let some sprout like you belittle me like this. Now calm the hell down and re-read everything I said.
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

October 24, 2004, 09:35:01 AM
Reply #18

Crimson_Fox

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
i really doubt it and those insults were not directed towords u or any one except for those thate belive they can acctualy can shot ki out of there hands and if u do thats lame.by the way what the hell is a kamehameha?
Do not fix your mind on the attitude your rival assumes nor have it riveted on your own attitude or your own sword. Instead, fix your mind on your saika-tan-den (that part of the belly situated beneath the navel) and do not think either dealing a blow at your opponent or the latter dealing a blow at you. Cast aside all specific designs and rush to the attack the moment you see your enemy in the act of brandishing his sword over his head.

October 24, 2004, 09:39:20 AM
Reply #19

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Crimson_Fox, don't doubt DarkDuck. If you have spent as much time here as I have, you will realize that DD has an unholy amount of knowledge packed into his head. So kindly don't go debating with him about the truth of his claims. Everything he has said, is true. You can quiz him all you like, but in the end you will see how much knowledge he does have by reading some of his writings and advice. Just listen, okay? He knows what he's doing.

~ V

<kobok> On occasion.

October 24, 2004, 09:41:00 AM
Reply #20

Crimson_Fox

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
acctualy i was doubting u.

October 24, 2004, 09:42:48 AM
Reply #21

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
Quote from: Frozen
Crimson_Fox, don't doubt DarkDuck. If you have spent as much time here as I have, you will realize that DD has an unholy amount of knowledge packed into his head. So kindly don't go debating with him about the truth of his claims. Everything he has said, is true. You can quiz him all you like, but in the end you will see how much knowledge he does have by reading some of his writings and advice. Just listen, okay? He knows what he's doing.

Thanks Frozen :)

*shrugs* all I can say is, I have done that much in martial arts, and believing me or not doesn't remove my knowledge. Now calm down.

Edit: oh, I guess that's nice enough. ^_^'
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

October 24, 2004, 09:45:15 AM
Reply #22

Crimson_Fox

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
i was never doubting u darkduck iv read some of the stuff uv written and im imppresed i just didnt appriciate the fact that u doubted my knowledge.

October 24, 2004, 09:46:42 AM
Reply #23

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
Don't doubt Frozen's ability to insult :p
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

October 24, 2004, 09:49:11 AM
Reply #24

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
I never doubted your knowledge Crimson, I'm sure you have some. But from the first sight of your posts you came across like a radki fanboy (with the 'jing' in  your profile and asking for middle classed techs). But, that's not true, I'd gladly admit that. Knowing what Fa Jing is for instance, earns you some cudos. Except there are some (little) flaws in what you said, and I tried to iron them out. I know I sound like a basher sometimes, but as Frozen said, it's just who I am. I never intend to actually personally attack someone (well, not straight out of the blue, just like that. But in this case, I didn't.).

And the same goes for me, I generally don't take it very well when people doubt my knowledge. No hard feelings?
~DD

October 24, 2004, 09:49:36 AM
Reply #25

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Well, Crimson... just think, some of the things you say don't exactly make all that much sense. So, you can probably understand why we doubted your knowledge just a bit. No one, no matter how great, can ever stop learning. Which is why I referred you to our beautiful articles section. *stops to admire* Sorry if we have offended ya, but we just want to help.

Tal: Thanks lol

~ V

<kobok> On occasion.

October 24, 2004, 09:52:30 AM
Reply #26

Crimson_Fox

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
fine lets just stop this childish bickering i didnt mean to offend any one eather.

October 24, 2004, 09:56:00 AM
Reply #27

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
Frozen: It wasn't a complement :p

Just kidding

*stares at Frozen*

Seriously... Just kidding!

*backs away*

Don't hurt me...

*runs*
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

October 24, 2004, 09:56:35 AM
Reply #28

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile

~ V

<kobok> On occasion.