Author Topic: Lucid dreaming; methods and mastery  (Read 2356 times)

January 01, 2004, 03:48:50 PM
Read 2356 times

Akira

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Ok now i would just for everyone to put write how succesful they were at lucid dreaming and what methods the've used and tried

I have done it a couple of times and used the old.." Am i Dreaming" method

January 04, 2004, 08:14:39 PM
Reply #1

Abyss

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Hey Akira
yeah, i lucid dream occasionaly
but funny thing is, i will become aware that i am dreaming only long enough to be able to realise i can control my surroundings. After that, i forget im dreaming, but am still able to control stuff. Anyways, some neat things i have done was pull a katana out of mid air, cause there was a clown in my basement. (hah, i dunno why there was a clown in my basement)
another thing i did was like gather two forces in my hand, it felt like one side was positive and the other side was negative. And i sorta put the two together and aimed it at the ground, and it repelled me off the ground. kinda like i has a positive magnet, and the ground was also a positive magnet. AND, the obvious flying dream, we've all had. Like, i was able to control it, i would push Ki underneath my feet and like, put more and more to gain height, whatever. anyways. Sometimes i do nothing tho, like, im aware its a dream, but i cant defy any laws or anything.
-Ninja for real

January 05, 2004, 09:40:34 AM
Reply #2

diokhan

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
ooh i love lucid dreaming! i usualy use reality checks . one of the best things i like about lucid dreams is that the dream characters (sometimes)react as in real life. there was this one time where i just realised i was dreaming and i found myself in a crowded city ,so i decided to have some fun . i like doing realy flashy magick in my dreams so i just conjured up a cool looking wand and did something that looked like a ritual (already people were looking strange) and made lightningbolt appear all around me! the people were all staring with their mouths open and some guy's even came up to me and asked me how i did that! :p i realy like to shock people (in a positive way of course! :D ) i have also tried to project into my dreams (it's simular to astral projection) but it didn't work.
join the army!
see many places,
meet interesting people,
and KILL them!