Author Topic: Psi Course and Magick Course.  (Read 12243 times)

February 24, 2005, 07:48:22 AM
Reply #15

LordNemesis

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Well since you know everything, why don't you teach a few?

February 24, 2005, 01:38:51 PM
Reply #16

Adept

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
umm... He said he wanted to see more fo these classes come out. He didn't say he knew everything.

March 01, 2005, 02:54:21 PM
Reply #17

LordNemesis

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
I also wasn't necessarily commenting on this particular post

March 02, 2005, 05:49:20 AM
Reply #18

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
Then how will the person you're replying to know that you're directing your comment at them, LordNemesis?

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

March 08, 2005, 11:15:17 PM
Reply #19

sargon

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    Back from the dead
    • View Profile
I hope I get accepted this time, I made some dumb mistake on my last application... like exactly what I wasn't supposed to do.

March 12, 2005, 12:17:05 PM
Reply #20

spellBMX

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
So, How are the classes doing? Are the students finding them useful? teachers?... Would be nice to know.

March 12, 2005, 02:33:09 PM
Reply #21

tachyonxv

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    psion
    • View Profile
Im hoping to get in the next round of classes, so see you there. Also the second lot may be more englihtening, possibly. Second round is due for April some time and i think the entry is very open.
We want to know the truth about reincarnation, we want proof of the survival of the soul, we listen to the assertion of clairvoyants and to the conclusions of psychical research, but we never ask, never, how to live.

March 19, 2005, 04:58:12 PM
Reply #22

Right Now

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    We are all Sons and Daughters of god
    • View Profile
In april ?Really :D:)

March 19, 2005, 06:55:02 PM
Reply #23

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
April? Are you sure about that? I mean, it's nearly the end of March, and I think there are a few more weeks of the Magic classes. It'd be April before the current ones end I think, then there is time for a break for the teachers, and probably thinking on our they can make it better etc. I think it'd be at LEAST May, if that. =/
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

March 19, 2005, 07:25:56 PM
Reply #24

Kyo

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    dude of antiquity
    • View Profile
I also can't imagine the good staff here starting a class in the middle of final exams, as most of us are students..... =\
The Post-Modernist Mage! - Now with 40% more magic!

March 20, 2005, 07:34:52 AM
Reply #25

Dovienya

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I was hoping they'd start later, like in the summer, so us students can fully participate. Not that I really try too hard in school anyways, but still. :D

-EDIT- Minor grammatical errors.
I sit upon my stone pedestal,

And watch the faces streaming by.

March 21, 2005, 01:24:23 AM
Reply #26

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Okay, well, the Magic Class is actually pretty much finished. I think Prophecy doesn't intend to start until July or some time later with the next one though. Therefore - Magic Class II won't begin for some while. I'm not sure about Kobok's arrangements however for the second Psionics class.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

March 21, 2005, 05:16:41 PM
Reply #27

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tsumaru
I'm not sure about Kobok's arrangements however for the second Psionics class.

Well, the group going through the Psi classes right now has some time to go yet before they are finished, but I'm not making it a requirement for the first group to finish before I start a second group.  At this point, I have not yet decided when I will start another group on the first Psi course.  I have decided that I will have a teaching assistant and that I will try to accept a larger group, but the date has not been determined.  It frankly depends somewhat on my personal non-Veritas work schedule, since I must find some time to write some more lectures and update some of the already written lectures (using the things I learned about teaching Psi from this time around) before I can start another group.  I had wanted to start another group by now already, but have not had the necessary time for course preparation yet, as something more important has come up.

At this point, I probably won't have time to start another group until perhaps the end of April at the earliest (yet I will continue teaching the current group throughout this time).  There have been some who have expressed an interest in avoiding finals week and starting during the summer, but this is tricky since schedules vary so wildly among institutions.  Summer break can start anywhere from early May through late June.

If anyone is interested in the courses, and has a scheduling conflict with a particular part of a month, please express what that conflict is and how critical it is to your ability to take the course.  I will try to factor these into the decision of when to start.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

April 07, 2005, 10:11:26 PM
Reply #28

onikirimaru777

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Alright, it is April 8th 2005, so I am not quite sure if the magick/psi courses are still in or if the applications for the next round can be cast. I am really interested in Prophecy's magick course. Anyway, Kobok or Prophecy, are you accepting new applicants yet? Thanks.

April 08, 2005, 05:47:55 PM
Reply #29

Trowa

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Prophecy's taking a break from the OEC, so don't expect the new Magick Class course to arrive until at least June.