Author Topic: PM receipts  (Read 1644 times)

October 01, 2004, 06:04:22 AM
Read 1644 times

Vecna

• Posts By Osmosis

• Heartless Admin

• Personal Text
    The Silence Between the Void
    • View Profile
I was sorting out my PMs last night, and clicked on the link which says "You have X confirmed and Y unconfirmed private message receipts." (Gah, I sound like Sov now...). When I clicked on it, it said:

Crowley, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Now, once upon a time, I did have access to that. Is this something to do with the changes you've been making to the forums or do you just no longer like me?....
Any answer will be nice (whether or not it answers the question....)

~Aziraphale

October 01, 2004, 07:52:05 PM
Reply #1

Adept

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
I too am haveing the same problem.  I was gona post it but was lazy and said id do it later. Now look, you bet me too it. I should stop being lazy...

October 01, 2004, 10:47:26 PM
Reply #2

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
I just figured it out.  Perhaps some new configuration options showed up while there was some upgrading going on, but regardless of where they came from, I just located them and corrected them.  You should now be able to access your message receipts again.  Please reply if this is still malfunctioning.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

October 02, 2004, 01:12:40 AM
Reply #3

Vecna

• Posts By Osmosis

• Heartless Admin

• Personal Text
    The Silence Between the Void
    • View Profile
Quote from: kobok
I just figured it out. Perhaps some new configuration options showed up while there was some upgrading going on, but regardless of where they came from, I just located them and corrected them. You should now be able to access your message receipts again. Please reply if this is still malfunctioning.

Just checked and I can access them again. Thank yaw :D

~Aziraphale