Author Topic: Psychic Projection: Explained  (Read 25805 times)

August 20, 2005, 09:06:10 AM
Reply #30

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
I have been confusing people myself of late, sometimes the words just won't fit into peoples views with there current grasp of the word.
They're fine while they are reading it but then afterwards they get lost, just not wanting to accept what's in front of them.

Now what is the problem with your website?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 09:07:58 AM by SleepWalker »
How can you explain freedom, never having experienced it.
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

August 20, 2005, 01:34:44 PM
Reply #31

MDKDeath

• Settling In

• View Profile
Personally, I don't think that there is a problem with the website.

Whats the problem with yours?

Oh snap!

This is another one of those perception debates.

Adolf huxley makes a good point, we are all alone in our own island universes.

August 22, 2005, 11:51:42 AM
Reply #32

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
I like my island it has a tiki bar and a hoola hoop, ninjas and pink elephants battle it out with pirates on wednesdays to win the scavenger hunt.

I was refering to solstice's website.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 10:34:22 AM by SleepWalker »
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

August 22, 2005, 01:48:14 PM
Reply #33

MDKDeath

• Settling In

• View Profile

September 04, 2005, 01:39:30 PM
Reply #34

psychicT0201

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas_Hobo - Master of Hobokinesis
    • View Profile
never got a responce to the links or more information....

also , www.crystalinks.com/psych.html is a very good site with tons of info.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 03:18:14 PM by psychicT0201 »

September 04, 2005, 02:08:51 PM
Reply #35

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
Upon doing a search, they have no information on "etheric projection".  I hardly concider that a "ton" of anything ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 03:14:29 PM by solstice »
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory

September 04, 2005, 03:12:36 PM
Reply #36

psychicT0201

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas_Hobo - Master of Hobokinesis
    • View Profile
Upon doing a search, they no information on "etheric projection".  I hardly concider that a "ton" of anything ;)

did u go under the psychic devolpment index page or a differnt one? also www.meaningoflife.i12.com/telekinesis.htm is good (only way i know how to get there then hit home page) if all else fails  YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  :biggrin:

September 05, 2005, 10:34:00 PM
Reply #37

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
ok solstice what do you think is the best way to project?
Into both the etheric and astra.l
I do enjoy difficulty but you don't seem to be responding at all.
Try Tachyon[/URL

September 05, 2005, 10:51:56 PM
Reply #38

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I am not replying, because after reading so many defiant arguements, I feel that I am not being heard.  There is not a "best".  It takes time and experimentation.
When I get my site up, I'll be able to point to my method of etheric which has had  proven results.  The general consensus is that you need to learn to wake yourself and work from there; if not, then it usually happens on its own, as a result of physical exhaustion.  Because seriously, the effort to master this is much harder than actually doing it lol
As for astral projection, most methods are fine.  A lot of guided mediations are basicly astral projection methods.  We do is mostly when we think we are dreaming; it is very common, but overlooked.
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.

September 05, 2005, 11:29:33 PM
Reply #39

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
I don't mean best really, I'm not trying to say that it's just to spur you to a certain method that you find preferable.
Everyones different yes, yes.
But you generally seem more like me all the time in being difficult :wink:
As I agree with what you are saying, the points been made already.
I just wished to wrestle a method out of you.

Oh and damn you was fast
Try Tachyon[/URL

September 06, 2005, 01:23:36 AM
Reply #40

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
In my experience, an etheric projection happens as a result of physical exhaustion - which is why you may work on learning to wake yourself, when you nap.  There are not really any "steps" but inducing certain physical circumstances.
When I "try" I am basicly setting myself up for the most likely chance one will occur, rather than at a specific timeframe... so a week of "effort" for example, may result in up to three confirmed OBEs in a month.

July 09, 2007, 12:14:26 PM
Reply #41

Lady Snow

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
    • View Profile
That has explained quite a lot to me. For ages I have always had the "falling" feeling. Mainly when I'm in bed. I used to think its just an imbalance of mucus in my ears and made me feel off balance, but I also hear the buzzing sounds aswell. Do you know what happens after that? It kind of happens just as I am falling asleep.

July 09, 2007, 02:46:39 PM
Reply #42

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Those two symptoms dont diretcly mean that you are going to project.  I have learned there is a number different physical circumstances that can produce those effects, including narcolepsy and vastibular problems.
I only concider those projection symptoms when they lead to an actual psychic disassociation.  You'll know this when you have actually "lifted" from your laying position, or something else along those lines.  In my case, I usually fall to the floor, either by sliding away, or passing through the bed.  And then of course, I know it is real, when I can stand up, then go about my business.
When that happens to you, do you ignore it, or do you try to make it stronger?  Doing either can cause you to project, as long as you are in a passive state (physically and mentally).  Getting too excited, or thinking too much, can cause the process to reverse itself; which is why I dont advocate any method that only validates one's physical circumstance.