Author Topic: A dream I had...  (Read 1421 times)

September 06, 2004, 01:16:18 PM
Read 1421 times

Vecna

• Posts By Osmosis

• Heartless Admin

• Personal Text
    The Silence Between the Void
    • View Profile
I had this dream last night and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to interpret it. Itís a bit sketchy in places, but Iíve tried to get as many details as I can remember into it.

During the dream; the person I was (hereafter the Ďcharacterí), was sometimes me and sometimes female.

The character was at what I think was a school of some sorts, run by monks (I think). Near the start, she (at this point) was given (or found; not sure) a goldfinch made from a drop of blood. As you would expect, being made of blood, it was completely red (blood-red). She was then shown to a dormitory, which she was sharing with some people who used to go to my school (Not people I knew, just ones Iíd seen around).

At this point, I was myself again. On the bed were a few things of mine; a couple of books and some other things that I canít remember. At the other end of the room to where Iíd come in was a double door out into a courtyard of some sorts. There was a monk out there.

As I went outside, I became the female again, with the goldfinch on my shoulder (the goldfinch appeared to disappear when I was myself). The sky was dingy grey colour, and everything (in the whole dream) seemed faded.

The monks were evil in someway (I think they were vampires). I talked to some people then went back inside.

The room had changed, and there were some cylinders about as long as my forearm full of blood. The goldfinch died at this point and I bit my finger and dripped some blood from my finger onto it, which brought it back to life.

At this point, the dream ended; so any thoughts you have will be gratefully appreciated.

~Aziraphale

September 07, 2004, 04:12:22 AM
Reply #1

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
I see............

September 07, 2004, 11:31:28 AM
Reply #2

Enlightenment

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/3nl1ght3nm3nt/index.htm
perhaps you are more inclined to your 'feminine side', Crowley?  That's all I can really make of this..is that you seem to be fond of feminine characteristics, and femininity (think I spelled that right) in general.  Could be wrong though..:\
En: Get into a class.
Preferably a Hatha Yoga class.
Avoid Yogas
Power Yoga, Fitness yoga, Wellness Yoga, Energy Yoga.....
What about NINJA SEX YOGA!!! Is that alright?
Tsu: No :P
ROFL