Author Topic: Hi Veritas  (Read 1104 times)

August 19, 2004, 02:03:26 AM
Read 1104 times

Vecna

• Posts By Osmosis

• Heartless Admin

• Personal Text
    The Silence Between the Void
    • View Profile
Hi Veritas, my name is Crowley and/or Aziraphale (depending on if you're in the chat or not) and this is my introduction post.

Now before those of you who know me (or look at the post count and see this is my 81st post) allow me to explain.

First of all, I realised the other day I'd never done a "Hi veritas" thread and felt left out. I want a cookie from Tsu and a cow from Smiffy, at least...
Second, while I may not be new to Veritas, I am new to the 'energy arts'. Extremely new, about as new as any of the newbies that make these threads. Thus, I feel justified in creating this post.

Now, allow me to explain a little about that which I wish to achieve.

Goals first: My main goal with the energy arts is to learn some form of illusionary magic and to learn Telepathy. Anything else I pick up along the way is a welcome addition.

Experience next: I've tried half-heartedly to move the Piswheel, but never under the glass; so the one time it did move as I wanted it to was, sadly, probably the wind.
I'm trying the Silva mind control technique for meditation, and am on the 7th day of counting from 25 (For those we don't know what I'm talking about read the post by Star in this thread: http://forums.theveritasacademy.net/showthread.php?t=2878). It is going well, but the 'thoughtless' state rarely last long.

So, I think that sums it all up. Any help to acheiving my goals will of course be greatfuly recieved.

~Aziraphale

August 28, 2004, 02:58:20 PM
Reply #1

Misanthrope

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Welcome to Veritas?

(there, ya happy now?! :P )
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, unless thou wilt not follow the law, in which case don't."

August 28, 2004, 03:13:20 PM
Reply #2

Saer

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Since I'ver never met you. Hello and welcome to Veritas, I hope you enjoy your stay.
As you love your own body, so regard everyone as equal to your own body. When the Supreme Experience supervenes, everyone's service is revealed as one's own service. Call it a bird, an insect, an animal or a man, call it by any name you please, one serves one's own Self in every one of them. ~ Ma

August 29, 2004, 10:00:39 AM
Reply #3

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
hello Crowley heres a welcomeing cow ^_^ *hand over a cow* :cow:
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point