Author Topic: the Septacle  (Read 1488 times)

August 18, 2004, 09:15:37 PM
Read 1488 times

onikirimaru777

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
No, i'm not a big magick fan, but I do have a question regarding a symbol I wear alot. It is the septacle, the seven pointed star. I always thought of it as a sign for the otherkin and other things, probably magick involving the planets and such (i've seen a pic of it with the planetary symbols on each point). I just wanted to know what you know about it. Yes, i have googled it before, to clear that up.

August 20, 2004, 05:55:02 PM
Reply #1

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
In Numerology, the number seven represents spiritual completion as a soul is now ready to join the Universe; and ascend to higher consciousness -  Six, being the number for harmony and eight being that of "applied knowlege".
Dont know if this is works to the actual star, but that is what the number generally means.
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory

August 23, 2004, 05:16:51 PM
Reply #2

watcher

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
earth air fire water above below and within
that should be the order of it my sis in law has it tatooed shes real into wiccan, natural, and herbal magicks.
I think it comes from that. could be wrong I'm only psychic

August 24, 2004, 05:46:56 AM
Reply #3

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
That's six, there...
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory

August 28, 2004, 02:45:08 PM
Reply #4

pyropit

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Quote from: solstice
That's six, there...

earth-1 air-2 fire-3 water-4 above-5 below-6 and within-7
you think your alive motherf*cker? your just the walking f*cking dead. your f*cking sheep, stepping on MY back to stay alive. west coast, east coast, your all a bunch of f*cking fools. you and the rest of this greedy f*cking world. KILL yourself, stay in school, say no to drugs and oh yea... hail satan. goodnight boys and girls. pleasent dreams.