Author Topic: The Test  (Read 2009 times)

July 01, 2004, 12:25:25 PM
Read 2009 times

Church

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_cmdrjohnso/index.php?act=idx
I recently had a Statewide Test... I passed I found out a week later but just last nite (June 30th 2004) I had a dream that I dont pass and I lied sayiing I did... Its like odd.. I TRUTHLY Did pass the Statewide Exam though. Can anyone plz tell me what is wrong? :confused:

July 02, 2004, 12:21:38 AM
Reply #1

killthedream

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
well for one, did you already know you passed before this dream commenced? secondly dont put too much stake into dreams, the average human has 250 dreams a night, yes 250. not 2 not 5 not 0 not 25, not 50, 250. roughly, through sheer numbers alone especially since dreams will most likely have elements of whats going on in your life at the time, its reasonable for a dream like that to occur dont put to much stock in it.
I rule, okay?

Disregard anything I say, there is a 100 percent chance I am talking out of my ass.

Do not expect good grammar.

July 02, 2004, 09:43:09 AM
Reply #2

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
killthedream: Actually, it is not 250. It's only 15.

July 02, 2004, 05:54:38 PM
Reply #3

killthedream

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
i was told 250 but you are probably right, after reading about the REM sleep schedule, maybe its 250 a month of something, either way.  But then REM isnt the only time you dream those are just when they are pareticularly vivid. oh well.
I rule, okay?

Disregard anything I say, there is a 100 percent chance I am talking out of my ass.

July 02, 2004, 05:57:14 PM
Reply #4

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
closer to 10 than 250 in a night. 250 a night is one per 1.92 minutes assuming 8 full hours of the type of sleep where dreams actually do occur. and considering a single long dream can last hours... (though on average they last somewhere aroung 15 minutes to 45 minutes with breaks between)

the meaning of the dream in this thread? perhaps you are insecure and feel that people don't trust what you have to say.

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

July 02, 2004, 06:03:58 PM
Reply #5

killthedream

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
yeah thats what i was thinking kak about the number, but then if the scientists could consider a flutter of thought a dream if its during the dreaming cycles itd be plausible. edit: just researched, I was way wrong.  Good lesson as to not listen to what people tell you as truth, despite if credible.
I rule, okay?

July 03, 2004, 08:23:17 PM
Reply #6

Church

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
    • http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_cmdrjohnso/index.php?act=idx
Well I Did Know that that I passed... The Test! So I still dont know what this means..

July 07, 2004, 08:03:26 AM
Reply #7

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
its probly a fear of not passing the test that is hanging over your subconsious...
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point