Author Topic: Questions~Please Reply  (Read 752 times)

June 22, 2004, 04:23:42 AM
Read 752 times

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Ok, i have two questions, but there isn't much of a point in wasting space with two threads.

1) Is it possible that people can see arua's (unnconciously), but it is proccessed by the sub- and unconcious (sp?) mind? I thought of this because whenever i meet someone, anyone, i get similar reactions from them, and people generally take to me the same way. Also, because of how i look, you would think most people would take me as a tough person (broad shoulders, tall, large in general), someone who would push people around (and i have been treated like that by a very few, but only for a short time). Strangly people dont react to me like that. People seem to get attacted to me very quickly (not as in atraction, but just as a good friend). Half the time i meet a person, about 20 minutes (seriously) later they are tell me these secrets that they havent told anyone before. When i first started talking to this girl when i moved here, it only took two weeks for her to admit that she and her best friend studied (and probably practiced) witchcraft. I had suspected her best friend did, but not her, and there is no way she could have know i knew, or that i did too (well not magic, but you get the idea). Could this be because they can unconciously see my arua and therefore see what kind of person i am?

2) The second deals with emotion. I frequently have my dad angry at me because he has a very short temper, and he just doesnt like me too much. On occasions, after he has been yelling at me enough and my anger builds up, i get a sudden surge of power. Not like self-confidence power, or rage type power, psionic energy type power. The minute i release my anger i feel psi (or maybe chi?) fill every part of my body, and it radiates off. I didnt pay much attention too it, but i could tell lbecause of how he was taken back. From the after effect of it, it felt like when you (saying you aren't empathic in the slightest way) walk into a room, and without seeing anyone or anything, you can tell someone it extremely anger, sad, depressed, ect. Saying that, could strong emotions influence 'strength' of psi?

~Justin

June 22, 2004, 05:41:38 AM
Reply #1

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
1. Seeing auras is a physical phenomina, unless you are reffering to the "impressions" people get.
2. Dude... that's just anger.  It would probably get in your way, if anything ;)
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory