Author Topic: Did I move the psi-wheel?  (Read 1530 times)

June 18, 2004, 11:23:30 AM
Read 1530 times

Achilles

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I was attempting to move a psi-wheel a few days ago, and I had a glass around it to keep from wind moving it, I felt as if my mind couldn't go through the glass so I removed it, and turned off all my fans in my room and was trying everything to keep it from moving and I held my breath, is it possible that when it moved around, that it was my mind? Since there was no wind flowing? Or is it just somthing else and I thought it was my mind?
If you never go into battle, then your name will never be rememberd...
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

June 18, 2004, 12:38:30 PM
Reply #1

Calvin

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Im in your statues

• Personal Text
    ...watchin your peoples
    • View Profile
Sure, its possible that it was you moving it... But than again, only you can tell if it was or not.  Use the best of your judgement, if there were no air currents, and nothing that would have caused it to turn, than it sounds like it would be you, but none of use were there... The only person who can tell is you. =P
Vitamyst

"The only source of knowledge is experience."

"Like, how do you summon 1.4 significant members? Simple, 1 significant member, followed by a certain number of random occurences of Arck."
-Vivi, on the summoning of past members

June 18, 2004, 06:05:12 PM
Reply #2

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
You sound like you have the same problem as I do. I can spin the wheel fine and dandy with nothing around it, ac turned off, mask on, etc. etc. But my problem comes when i put something over it, I guess it's just a preconception i can't get away from.

June 18, 2004, 06:23:10 PM
Reply #3

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• B̮̜̳̲͕ͦ̍͟ͅe̡̋̈́ͬ̐ả̬̹̳̼̫̜̟͂͛ͣû̓͑̚t̀̉҉̤y̌͂

• View Profile
Same here, I keep feeling as if my ming can't get through the glass. I'll get over it eventually.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.