Author Topic: Hot spots  (Read 1024 times)

June 17, 2004, 03:59:19 AM
Read 1024 times

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Ok this is a new development to me, but for some reason lately my body has been releasing large amounts of psir aparrently no reason. It's normally around my chest, shoulders, or arms and its getting annoying. Im just sitting here and all of a sudden i "sense" energy venting from a small spot on my body (spot being slightly smaller than the size of music CD). Most of the time there is also heat produced with this as if i was creating a psi ball in that area, then it just disperses. Anyone know what this could be? Im trying to ground or use up this energy, but it hasn't worked. Comments?

June 17, 2004, 11:12:01 AM
Reply #1

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
try grabbing the energy and redirecting it to another place in your body.

i suggest you do some energy balancing. make sure that your energy is flowing smoothly and "healthily" through your body. try to relieve any blockages or "weird" spots and get it flowing properly.

how? smoothly move the energy up and down your body over and over until you find any and all areas which don't let the energy flow properly, then deal with those areas (not by forcing energy through them to try and *make* them "right", but by working with them and trying to get them to open up and get the negative/blocking energy to disperse).

i suggest you start with the main area of the energy body first, from the butt to the head, then work on the limbs secondly. do fully in-depth energy moving, not just skin-deep ^_^. you should be able to feel the energy passing through at least some of your internal organs as you move it :).

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

June 18, 2004, 10:07:58 PM
Reply #2

The-Traveler

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Never had that happen but here is what I do occasionally, and believe would help you.

Lie down breathe deep and at a steady pace, now close your eyes. Now focus on the top of your body and envision your energy swirling in that area, not concenctrate and make it swirly in unison with your visualization. Now take this swirling cloud of energy and move it slowly down from your head to all the parts of your body, very slowly so as to provide a "scan" of your body. Do this a few times up and down while breathing and relaxing and then imagine all the energy going to your heart and a small explosion in the middle of your chest of energy, making a wave throughout your whole body like a wave dissipating in a pool and the water calming, then feel your whole body's energy "glowing" at once.

This is what I developed myself and it helps me meditate...please let me know if it helps your problem, maybe it works then lol. Good luck.   :D

June 19, 2004, 09:37:46 AM
Reply #3

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
oh, and if none of that helps, try creating a shield on, or just inside, your skin in order to keep the energy in. as you get more used to the shield over the next few days or weeks, refine the shield to that it allows energy to pass through it as long as you are controlling that energy.

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

June 19, 2004, 09:15:10 PM
Reply #4

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
Try grounding...