Author Topic: Feng shui tips.  (Read 1173 times)

June 13, 2004, 01:20:55 PM
Read 1173 times

Samurai Warrior

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Could somebody give me some feng shui tips? Also, tell me what they are used for. thanks
In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed.

June 13, 2004, 01:29:51 PM
Reply #1

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
feng shui is an ancient art of ... decorating! :D

well, actually, it's the art of object placement so that the objects flow with the natural energies of the world to provide good positive chi to the environment :). i've read a couple of books on it, and i'd never be so gullible as to think i've got enough knowledge to even *begin* to try and learn it on my own (and i've learned tons of things on my own, so i'm definatly no slouch when it comes to self-teaching).

if you want to learn to do it, i strongly suggest you find a chinese person who has studied it /and used it/ for years. but if you're just looking for information on it, your local library should help :).

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

June 13, 2004, 01:43:01 PM
Reply #2

Samurai Warrior

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know what feng shui is. I would'nt ask for tips if i did'nt know what it is. I know about a few books that would help me out also. Only problem is, I don't have a ride to the library or bookstore to get them. Thats why i need tips.
In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed.

June 13, 2004, 01:49:10 PM
Reply #3

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
tips for what?

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

June 13, 2004, 04:01:03 PM
Reply #4

Samurai Warrior

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Feng shui, like the topic says

June 13, 2004, 07:53:48 PM
Reply #5

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
first off: tips for what about feng shui? it's a far more complicated thing than simply chi, and anyone asking for just "tips on chi" would be ignored because it's too broad of a topic, and it's like asking for "tips on apples".

secondly: post information about what you know about the topic already, or noone is going to reply with anything decent.

~kakkarot