Author Topic: Unbottling Ki  (Read 1759 times)

December 24, 2003, 03:04:43 PM
Read 1759 times

Unreal Darkness

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
i don't really know where to even begin with this...so i'll just be as blunt as possible...

4 nights ago, i had an amazing experience, while reading chapters 7-9 of the Qigong book, the parts about controlling ki isnt a process of thinking...and to just do it, as well as the meaning behind the buddha statues, that the big belly symbolizes his collossal ki, and the smile representing his wholeheartedness...no i'm not a buddhist, i'm agnostic..(but that's a tad irrelevent to the point :D)

and i began to feel light as a feather...and began to actually see my aura, and i felt such a strong presence of ki about me, but at the same time i knew it was my own..and i never felt my ki of this size and strength before

ever since i did this, which i shall dub "unbottling" my ki (since i havent heard of this before...and neither have my friends who attend this academy as well  ;) ) i have become at least 20x stronger, and have been able to do pretty much anything i willed myself to do, it was as if i had as much controll over myself and my mind as i did my ki; i simply willed myself to do something and it did, i willed myself to lentate...and all it took was a little focusing..and pow...anything i wanted myself to do, all i had to do was will myself to and..i can do it

it is a great feeling...i was just wondering if anyone has experienced this "unbottling" of their own ki before, or am i the only one?
"a warrior is judged not by how many lives he takes, but rather how many he saves"

"teach me and i may forget
show me and i may remember
involve me and i will understand"

"the greatest happiness is when the one you love is happy"

ph34r my bright underpants !
ima quote that...
lol
hehe

December 24, 2003, 03:19:14 PM
Reply #1

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Yep. Once I started getting good at kung fu, that was why.

I kept struggling, until one day I just realised. . .
and everything was easy, like "is this all it is?"

And all the people that were once hard for me to beat were easy.

Now I try to "unbottle my ki" everyday.

Nice term for it by the way. I'm going to start calling it that.

Unbottling your ki. . .
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

December 25, 2003, 12:38:14 AM
Reply #2

sargon

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    Back from the dead
    • View Profile
Quote from: Yaksha
Yep. Once I started getting good at kung fu, that was why.

I kept struggling, until one day I just realised. . .
and everything was easy, like "is this all it is?"

And all the people that were once hard for me to beat were easy.

Now I try to "unbottle my ki" everyday.

Nice term for it by the way. I'm going to start calling it that.

Unbottling your ki. . .

My chi is unbottling for the first time, but it's going slowly over the period of a month now. Everyday a new place in my body fills with warmth and buzzing, tingling, like an internal massage.

December 25, 2003, 03:48:14 AM
Reply #3

Spartan117

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
believe yourself in the transdifferecial target of the aura that the Ki creates and form the Ki energy transferr from the heart of the soul, to the body that protects and weild it.
wtf do you mean with that?, i don't want to be rude *cough*
Well from looking to your other posts, it looks like you need a shrink or something.
Jolonar get yourself together, and don't post crap all around, i don't know alot on ki, but atleast i don't post stuff on it that isn't true or peope don't understand. And why use all big/nifty/hard words, if you can explain something simple (if you even explain something), to look cool/smart? [/RANT]
 :cow:  :cow:

love and "reality" to you jolonar, spartan

Edit: Nice now his post is gone, and it looks like i talk to an invisible person  :rolleyes:  :confused:
Edit2: Never mind this all then, he banned already ^_^