Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2560 times)

December 23, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
Read 2560 times

Isaana

• View Profile
Hi all! I've been lurking around here for a while and figured it was finally time to sign up and introduce myself.

I first started taking an interest in psi as a teenager when I thought I could learn to shoot fireballs out of my eyes (or something to that effect), but quickly lost interest when I realised that wouldn't be the case. I recently decided to pick it up again for fun and found these forums after some searching. Despite my plans to learn as much as I could about psi I actually felt myself drawn to the IIH. I'm only on the first step and I'm taking it slow, but I'm already amazed at what it is doing for me (although my teenage self would be disappointed by the lack of fireballs).

As I mentioned previously I've been lurking for a while, so I'd like to express my gratitude to both the people asking questions on these forums, and to the people answering them. I would likely have given up on the IIH already if I hadn't seen that other people have been struggling with the same questions and challenges that I'm having.