Author Topic: Setting the Record Straight  (Read 2420 times)

August 10, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Read 2420 times

Rayn

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Noein
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:41:10 AM by Rayn »

August 10, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Reply #1

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Due to the fact that their community routinely deletes responses for no apparent reason

You were given the reasons for the deletion of that post.  It had no topical content and only discussed how much you dislike people.

Respond there if you address me.

I don't intend to do so.  I speak here, which is where I had replied specifically to address the comments you chose to make here.

I'm pleased to see that you at least appear to have read and thought about what I wrote now.  But I don't even see a written response, and thus there is nothing to address.  I have no intention of playing a recording from you, as audio is sluggish and inefficient.  Enjoy your blogging.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

August 10, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Reply #2

Silver_Archer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Prophet of Doom

• View Profile
I seriously doubt anybody is going to come talk to you on your site just because you demanded it. Grow up. At this point this is basically like advertising your site, except in a really bad pissed off way to people you don't even like. If you don't want to talk to people here, then don't talk to them here. Nobody forced you to make the post I am replying to either, and nobody is forcing you to make any more. I'd be perfectly content with there being no reply to this, but we both know you lack the impulse control to actually do that.
<Forg> Everything is adjustable when you have a saw.

August 14, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Rayn, I remember you have had a project regarding manipulating the whole communities (e.g. forum visitors), isn't this tantrum of yours part of it?