Author Topic: Doing IIH and LBRP?  (Read 269 times)

July 27, 2018, 02:19:19 AM
Read 269 times

Baxt

• Settling In

• View Profile
Ive just recently started studying. I found an app that is basically an intro to hermeticism that instructed to do the LBRP everyday. A few days into that I ran across the IIH and felt that it was the best way to go, so I stopped doing the LBRP and started step one.

I feel like something is missing in my daily practice. Could I do the IIH and practice the LBRP at the same time or is it best to just stick to the steps?

July 27, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
Reply #1

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Even assuming you shouldn't be doing it, the lbrp isn't too heavy a ritual to cause serious problems, I think.
However, I do not see any reason why it would be seriously detrimental to perform the lbrp while beginning the IIH anyways.
I would only suggest abandoning the lbrp if you are infernally inclined, and would like to keep it that way.

My only thought is that it will be interesting to you to see how your development in the IIH affects your ability to perform the lbrp, and increase its effectiveness. :wink:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 12:49:29 AM by الظلام »

July 28, 2018, 08:18:25 PM
Reply #2

Baxt

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hi again...

Barton is pretty adament about the way the steps should be done, so I wasn't sure if it would interfere or not. I didn't really see any reason not to either, but you never know.

Thanx...I'll keep you updated.  :wink: