Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 332 times)

July 26, 2018, 07:04:57 AM
Read 332 times

Baxt

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hi there.
Baxt is a name given to me by my ex...it means "Fate" in Persian Romani. I wouldn't so much as call him a teacher of mine, more of a control freak. Knowing how interested in magick I was, he would just give me a taste and lap up my drool as I begged for more. Great guy. At any rate, I'll stick with the name until my new name finds me.

Im 38 and live in NY with my boyfriend and our 2 children, 3 year old Kira and 6 month old Kaia. Im a digital artist, but I'm taking a break from it for a while to focus on the kids.

I stumbled across this forum after downloading an app called "Magickal Guide", which is basically an intro to Hermeticism. I'm  not new to magick, only in a more structured sense. Aside from doing only a couple spells, Its been about 5 years since I've really done much at all and for about the last year I've been feeling pulled back. I didn't get far into the app before I knew that it was the right path for me. Besides, it's probably a good idea to start doing things correctly before I get myself into trouble.  :P
I'll leave it at that for now.

Oh, one other thing...I can't figure out how to upload an avatar or do anything else as far as my profile goes. Can someone please help me out a bit with that?

July 27, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
Reply #1

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hello there

The avatar isn't available until after you have posted about 10 or 15 times. Is there anything else you are having problems with?

Anyways, good luck on your path :)

July 27, 2018, 06:10:16 PM
Reply #2

Baxt

• Settling In

• View Profile
Oh, ok...I see. I wondered if it might be something like that. Thank u.

No, I think that's all for now. Most of my other inquiries will be in the Magick section. I just wish there were more members. It's a shame, this is really the only legitimate metaphysical/occult site I can find. :confused:

Thanx again :biggrin:

August 07, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Welcome here. As per tradition, here is your welcoming cow :cow:

August 09, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Reply #4