Author Topic: Psi Energy is Not Conserved  (Read 857 times)

July 01, 2018, 02:51:13 PM
Read 857 times

Rayn

• Settling In

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:34:29 AM by Rayn »

July 02, 2018, 07:25:40 AM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Psi Energy is Not Conserved
I am not sure now whether the PSI energy you are referring in the article is different from the energy I am using, so that might be the culprit, but bear with me.

One of my practices, specifically scrying, requires me to charge a black mirror before I can use it for the work. This usually takes about a week and the black mirror has to be charged daily. From my experience I know I have to charge the black mirror daily and longer the better and if I stop charging the mirror or I don't use it for a long time, the effects will fade and I will not be able to use the black mirror properly anymore. From your perspective the PSI energy itself doesn't fade from the mirror, so how would you explain why the mirror cannot be used after being left unused for a long time?

I have always taken it as the example you have mentioned in your article. About the hot coffee cooling down as the energy transfers outside the cup. (Or as a balloon filled with helium with helium slowly escaping the balloon).

July 02, 2018, 07:45:04 AM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
One of my practices, specifically scrying, requires me to charge a black mirror before I can use it for the work. This usually takes about a week and the black mirror has to be charged daily. From my experience I know I have to charge the black mirror daily and longer the better and if I stop charging the mirror or I don't use it for a long time, the effects will fade and I will not be able to use the black mirror properly anymore. From your perspective the PSI energy itself doesn't fade from the mirror, so how would you explain why the mirror cannot be used after being left unused for a long time?

From my other article Psychic Matrix:
Consciousness produced by the brain is an abstraction of physical and chemical reactions. There exists a higher-dimensional(abstract) field associated with the brain. The higher-dimensional structure is a superset of physical dimensions. Since this field is ssociated with the physical dimensions that make up a person’s brain, it has access to information contained in a person’s brain(this includes neural paths and experiences generated). This access makes it so it can exert a force to manipulate a person’s brain thereby creating new experiences physically and/or it can have experiences and have access to physical experiences. There exists a typical mutual interaction between that structure and experiences generated by a person’s body that mirrors it. Since that higher-dimension has phenomenological qualities(qualities that pertain to experience), I call it psychic. The word  physical refers to any abstraction that necessarily at minimum has to be defined by coordinates of space and time whether it be discrete or a range. The experiential/psychic properties of that entity are what is amplified, and a few key differences between physical energy and psychic energy allow for this.

There are a few differences between physical energy and psychic energy that allows something like this to work efficiently. The key difference I will discuss first is the difference between physical forms of energy and psychic forms of energy concerning entropy. Psychic energy does not inherently undergo entropic processes(unless you intend, expect, or believe that it behaves that way), or another way of describing it is that it does not become inherently disordered relative to displacement; that implies that the “work” that can be done does not decrease with each recursion. Things analogous to entropy on this level are expectations and intentions that interfere and cause disorder. Since it is not entropic, it does not dissipate and spread out as a result of being displaced.

For example, if you have your black mirror hanging on a wall somewhere and people think that it is just a mirror, their implicit expectations of it being just a mirror will have the same effect on it as entropically losing energy. If buffered it against the expectations and intentions of others and made it so it couldn't be accidentally changed by your intentions or expectations, it would solve that issue. Think of it as making something "private" where attributes of it can only be changed by the intended functionality of whatever it is. 

As far as "types" of energy, without empirical justification, that is getting into Metaphysics, and I really have no patience for that nowadays.

I suggest watching this video:
Noether’s Theorem and The Symmetries of Reality

I usually have the mirror hidden, however I use it only in rare cases (for example when I need to show a spirit or an event to a third person and they are not suggestible to go with a somnambulic trance). Maybe the problem is that I unconsciously expect it to be discharged?

Will check on the video later :).

July 02, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
I usually have the mirror hidden, however I use it only in rare cases (for example when I need to show a spirit or an event to a third person and they are not suggestible to go with a somnambulic trance). Maybe the problem is that I unconsciously expect it to be discharged?

If we assume that spirits are conscious beings, then this means these conscious beings have a mental state of affairs that can be counter-factual to the nature of your mirror, or the spirit you are communicating with might have thoughts about your mirror which are at odds with how you made it thereby corrupting it.  Odds are it is probably just you, though

+Karma