Author Topic: method to psychically knock someone out/ disturb their energy  (Read 168 times)

January 04, 2019, 12:41:32 PM
Read 168 times

johnhilton

• Settling In

• View Profile
anyone know about disrupting someone's energy field to knock them unconscious or give them an electric shock? im sure there are psonic ways to do this, can someone tell me how? i heard something about creating a break in their body energy circuit (there are many methods of doing this i would suppose) to knock them out...

January 04, 2019, 07:50:53 PM
Reply #1

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary
I'm not very familiar with psionics, but I'm going to assume by "energy field", you are talking about their internal energy system, and not their aura. I can think of many ways to do the things you are asking for through elemental magic, but through pure psionics, I may have to speculate a little.

If you are skilled with psychic vampirism, I'm almost certain you can drain a person to such a degree that they fall to unconsciousness, or get so fatigued that it hardly makes a difference whether they are actually unconscious or not. I'd imagine for the purpose of making a person fall to unconsciousness, it would be useful to aim for the head for such draining. Draining the body alone will likely just result in fatigue, however if instead you precisely aim to pull the energy within the head region, the mind may be forced to shutdown due to a lack of energy. However, this may simply kill them as well, if overdone.
While perhaps with lots of practice someone could get decently efficient with this to a somewhat practical degree, it will never be quite as easy or fast as a good punch or kick :P

Perhaps if someone's energy system was developed to such a degree of power that they can significantly influence the minds of the untrained, it may be more useful to simply use that influence to command them to sleep. Similar to hypnosis, but with actual power being used to facilitate it so that it can overcome the uncooperative.

You mention literally trying to disrupt the internal "circuit", which I suppose is possible in some way, but when it comes to magic and practices like psionics, you should note that it is usually easier to influence the mind rather than the body(physically or energetically). In this particular case though, I'm not sure whether it would be more practical to try to target the mind or energy body.
I think this would depend on you level of skill and power.

Trying to force another to sleep through mental influence probably requires the least amount of power from the practitioner to work, but probably not very effective in dynamic or violent situations. People that are engaged in combat become very difficult to influence mentally, even if they normally are not, so this method would not be useful there.

Using a vampiric method to render them unconscious probably would take a little more power and skill than the former, but if vigorously trained could be more effective in tense situations. It couldn't be resisted the same way mental influence can. However, I'm not sure how much this skill would have to be trained in order to result in a quick knock out, so it may or may not be practical.

Directly disrupting their energy system in such an effective way to render them unconscious however almost certainly takes more skill and power than the aforementioned methods, though perhaps it would be the most effective.
I'm not quite exactly sure how one could directly cause a "break in their circuit" in such a way to knock them out as you seem to be suggesting, but the only thing I can think of that would do something like that, is disrupting or halting the flow of energy within the brain region, which may knock them out, or just paralyze or disorient them. Perhaps simply a sudden, potent, and aggressive projection of energy through the brain region, basically a psychic punch, might result in a knock out or fainting. I could see two way of this working: doing this in a way that their brain region becomes abruptly overloaded with energy, so the mind shuts down to protect itself and compensate for the sudden influx in energy, or on the other hand, projecting the energy in a violent way that strikes the brain's energy system, causing it to suffer from sudden instability, where the mind would also temporarily dysfunction and may lead to unconsciousness or something close to that.

If the energy psions work with is similar or the same as the vital power which magicians work with, then there is little that a psion can't accomplish through the use of this energy. Assuming they are the same, this energy is easily programmable, and does whatever it is commanded to do, however its effectiveness is entirely determined by your own power and skill over the energy.
So assuming one has gained the necessary degree of power over this energy, it is easily capable of forcing another to unconsciousness. All that it would require is projecting it, and programming it do so. There would be no need for some complicated method, and it could be effective even in dynamic situations.
But again, its effectiveness is entirely dependent on you.

Now trying to literally electrically shock people, that is probably the most difficult thing to accomplish in this post. You would have to have such a degree of power over this energy that you are capable of making it physically effective, which is quite a lofty level. You would know you are capable of this if you could accomplish things like "flaring", physical healing, or any other similar displays of a great degree of power.
If you plan on pursuing the things you are asking about on this post, you should definitely wait to focus on this last one until after you have accomplished the other thing you asked about, and perhaps can do things like healing and flaring too
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:48:55 AM by الظلام »

January 09, 2019, 06:49:47 PM
Reply #2

johnhilton

• Settling In

• View Profile
I'm not very familiar with psionics, but I'm going to assume by "energy field", you are talking about their internal energy system, and not their aura. I can think of many ways to do the things you are asking for through elemental magic, but through pure psionics, I may have to speculate a little.

If you are skilled with psychic vampirism, I'm almost certain you can drain a person to such a degree that they fall to unconsciousness, or get so fatigued that it hardly makes a difference whether they are actually unconscious or not. I'd imagine for the purpose of making a person fall to unconsciousness, it would be useful to aim for the head for such draining. Draining the body alone will likely just result in fatigue, however if instead you precisely aim to pull the energy within the head region, the mind may be forced to shutdown due to a lack of energy. However, this may simply kill them as well, if overdone.
While perhaps with lots of practice someone could get decently efficient with this to a somewhat practical degree, it will never be quite as easy or fast as a good punch or kick :P

Perhaps if someone's energy system was developed to such a degree of power that they can significantly influence the minds of the untrained, it may be more useful to simply use that influence to command them to sleep. Similar to hypnosis, but with actual power being used to facilitate it so that it can overcome the uncooperative.

You mention literally trying to disrupt the internal "circuit", which I suppose is possible in some way, but when it comes to magic and practices like psionics, you should note that it is usually easier to influence the mind rather than the body(physically or energetically). In this particular case though, I'm not sure whether it would be more practical to try to target the mind or energy body.
I think this would depend on you level of skill and power.

Trying to force another to sleep through mental influence probably requires the least amount of power from the practitioner to work, but probably not very effective in dynamic or violent situations. People that are engaged in combat become very difficult to influence mentally, even if they normally are not, so this method would not be useful there.

Using a vampiric method to render them unconscious probably would take a little more power and skill than the former, but if vigorously trained could be more effective in tense situations. It couldn't be resisted the same way mental influence can. However, I'm not sure how much this skill would have to be trained in order to result in a quick knock out, so it may or may not be practical.

Directly disrupting their energy system in such an effective way to render them unconscious however almost certainly takes more skill and power than the aforementioned methods, though perhaps it would be the most effective.
I'm not quite exactly sure how one could directly cause a "break in their circuit" in such a way to knock them out as you seem to be suggesting, but the only thing I can think of that would do something like that, is disrupting or halting the flow of energy within the brain region, which may knock them out, or just paralyze or disorient them. Perhaps simply a sudden, potent, and aggressive projection of energy through the brain region, basically a psychic punch, might result in a knock out or fainting. I could see two way of this working: doing this in a way that their brain region becomes abruptly overloaded with energy, so the mind shuts down to protect itself and compensate for the sudden influx in energy, or on the other hand, projecting the energy in a violent way that strikes the brain's energy system, causing it to suffer from sudden instability, where the mind would also temporarily dysfunction and may lead to unconsciousness or something close to that.

If the energy psions work with is similar or the same as the vital power which magicians work with, then there is little that a psion can't accomplish through the use of this energy. Assuming they are the same, this energy is easily programmable, and does whatever it is commanded to do, however its effectiveness is entirely determined by your own power and skill over the energy.
So assuming one has gained the necessary degree of power over this energy, it is easily capable of forcing another to unconsciousness. All that it would require is projecting it, and programming it do so. There would be no need for some complicated method, and it could be effective even in dynamic situations.
But again, its effectiveness is entirely dependent on you.

Now trying to literally electrically shock people, that is probably the most difficult thing to accomplish in this post. You would have to have such a degree of power over this energy that you are capable of making it physically effective, which is quite a lofty level. You would know you are capable of this if you could accomplish things like "flaring", physical healing, or any other similar displays of a great degree of power.
If you plan on pursuing the things you are asking about on this post, you should definitely wait to focus on this last one until after you have accomplished the other thing you asked about, and perhaps can do things like healing and flaring too

Wow, a very good response indeed. Check out these 2 links, they might explain more of what I mean. https://www.reddit.com/r/Osho/comments/a0nmx5/osho_false_shaktipat/

and this passage by bardon:

“Another field very similar to telepathy and suggestion is that of hypnosis, by which a person is sent to sleep forcibly and deprived of the free will. From the magical point of view hypnosis is reprehensible and it would be better not to specialize in this line. This does not mean that the magician is not able to lull people to sleep. The practice is imaginably simple. The magician need only suspend the function of the spirit by means of his will or with the help of the electromagnetic fluid, and the person will fall asleep instantly. Here it is less important whether the magician is using telepathy or suggestion. He can use both of them as a makeshift but he does not depend on them. A master of the powers does not need one or the other, because the very moment he paralyzes the will by way of imagination, sleep or unconsciousness will occur instantly, which will set free the subconscious and make it susceptive of any kind of suggestions. Just this act of violence, i.e, the intervention in the individuality of a human being is not recommended from a magic point of view, and the magician will not revert to it unless to give his subject good and noble suggestions with an extremely strong effect. Even though the test subject should insist on being hypnotized by the magician, he should avoid doing so if possible. The true magician will always keep away from satisfying the curiosity of others by hypnotic experiments. At times of great danger, a well-trained magician may induce a sort of shock-hypnosis by paralyzing the spirit of the opponent with a flash of the electromagnetic fluid, a method that is only to be followed in an emergency which I hope will never happen in the life of any magician. It has been proven scientifically that animals can be hypnotized too. If a magician wants to do so, he will hit the instinctive side of the animal, so that even the biggest and strongest animals are immediately knocked senseless.”

ps let me know if you want more info on anything. thanks for the reply

January 10, 2019, 11:44:34 AM
Reply #3

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary

“Another field very similar to telepathy and suggestion is that of hypnosis, by which a person is sent to sleep forcibly and deprived of the free will. From the magical point of view hypnosis is reprehensible and it would be better not to specialize in this line. This does not mean that the magician is not able to lull people to sleep. The practice is imaginably simple. The magician need only suspend the function of the spirit by means of his will or with the help of the electromagnetic fluid, and the person will fall asleep instantly. Here it is less important whether the magician is using telepathy or suggestion. He can use both of them as a makeshift but he does not depend on them. A master of the powers does not need one or the other, because the very moment he paralyzes the will by way of imagination, sleep or unconsciousness will occur instantly, which will set free the subconscious and make it susceptive of any kind of suggestions. Just this act of violence, i.e, the intervention in the individuality of a human being is not recommended from a magic point of view, and the magician will not revert to it unless to give his subject good and noble suggestions with an extremely strong effect. Even though the test subject should insist on being hypnotized by the magician, he should avoid doing so if possible. The true magician will always keep away from satisfying the curiosity of others by hypnotic experiments. At times of great danger, a well-trained magician may induce a sort of shock-hypnosis by paralyzing the spirit of the opponent with a flash of the electromagnetic fluid, a method that is only to be followed in an emergency which I hope will never happen in the life of any magician. It has been proven scientifically that animals can be hypnotized too. If a magician wants to do so, he will hit the instinctive side of the animal, so that even the biggest and strongest animals are immediately knocked senseless.”

I didn't realize Bardon gave this information, but yes, what he is describing is essentially what I was trying to convey towards the end of my response. If you are not already aware, the "electromagnetic fluid", is another way of referring to the Vital Force, if I understand correctly. It is the Vital Force's electromagnetic property that makes it such an effective and versatile tool. Through its magnetic attribute, the Vital Force easily receives the will and ideas of the magician, or in other words, makes it easily "programmable". And through the electric attribute, it possesses a powerful emissive quality, meaning it is an effective force for projecting the magicians desires and will into the universe.
Indeed, just as he mentions, rendering someone unconscious can be a very simple process - however it does require a trained practitioner. I'm assuming this passage is somewhere beyond step 3 of the IIH, probably within steps 4-5, and as such, when Bardon explains operations like this, he is doing so under the assumption that they have made it through all those previous steps and acquired the abilities within them, which is quite hefty in this case.

Of particular importance with this operation, is power over the Vital Force, so if you are determined to pursue this ability, you should look towards empowering your energy system. Again I am assuming the energy psions work with is essentially the same, so you may already have some degree of practice with it. But when it comes to empowering the energy system, it is not enough to simply practice manipulating and moving it around, but you must condense it into your body, to reinforce its power into your energy system, similar to how weightlifting builds the muscles.
By condensing it into yourself, you push the limits of your energy system, so that over time you will be able to take more and more of it in. This also increases the amount of this energy you will naturally command, increasing your power very directly.
Since you mentioned Bardon, perhaps you are familiar with "Pore Breathing?"
Pore Breathing the Vital Force is an easy, structured way to develop the energy system. Instead of just pulling energy in random amounts, you can carefully progress by measuring the amount of energy you take in through the number of breaths. This makes it easy to practice gradually, since all you must do is increase the amount of breaths you take of the energy in single increments. Increasing in this manner is much safer, since without a careful measurement of the amount of energy you are taking, you may take too much, and damage your system.
You can find Pore Breathing and accumulation of of the Vital Force in steps 2 and 3 in their training of the body/physical training sections.
Once you gain considerable power through such exercise, rendering someone unconscious is simply a matter of rapidly projecting into your target as much energy as you are capable of throwing out, while commanding it to either paralyze or lull them to sleep.
The Vital Force is very simple to use, the hard part is gaining a useful degree of power over it.

As for the thing about the electric shock, well unfortunately I haven't the slightest clue of how it can be done in the way that the link implies, though this doesn't mean it can't be done of course.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:48:19 AM by الظلام »

January 10, 2019, 03:53:32 PM
Reply #4

johnhilton

• Settling In

• View Profile

“Another field very similar to telepathy and suggestion is that of hypnosis, by which a person is sent to sleep forcibly and deprived of the free will. From the magical point of view hypnosis is reprehensible and it would be better not to specialize in this line. This does not mean that the magician is not able to lull people to sleep. The practice is imaginably simple. The magician need only suspend the function of the spirit by means of his will or with the help of the electromagnetic fluid, and the person will fall asleep instantly. Here it is less important whether the magician is using telepathy or suggestion. He can use both of them as a makeshift but he does not depend on them. A master of the powers does not need one or the other, because the very moment he paralyzes the will by way of imagination, sleep or unconsciousness will occur instantly, which will set free the subconscious and make it susceptive of any kind of suggestions. Just this act of violence, i.e, the

intervention in the individuality of a human being is not recommended from a magic point of view, and the magician will not revert to it unless to give his subject good and noble suggestions with an extremely strong effect. Even though the test subject should insist on being hypnotized by the magician, he should avoid doing so if possible. The true magician will always keep away from satisfying the curiosity of others by hypnotic experiments. At times of great danger, a well-trained magician may induce a sort of shock-hypnosis by paralyzing the spirit of the opponent with a flash of the electromagnetic fluid, a method that is only to be followed in an emergency which I hope will never happen in the life of any magician. It has been proven scientifically that animals can be hypnotized too. If a magician wants to do so, he will hit the instinctive side of the animal, so that even the biggest and strongest animals are immediately knocked senseless.”

I didn't realize Bardon gave this information, but yes, what he is describing is essentially what I was trying to convey towards the end of my response. If you are not already aware, the "electromagnetic fluid", is another way of referring to the Vital Force, if I understand correctly. It is the Vital Force's electromagnetic property that makes it such an effective and versatile tool. Through its magnetic attribute, the Vital Force easily receives the will and ideas of the magician, or in other words, makes it easily "programmable". And through the electric attribute, it possesses a powerful emissive quality, meaning it is an effective force for projecting the magicians desires and will into the universe.
Indeed, just as he mentions, rendering someone unconscious can be a very simple process - however it does require a trained practitioner. I'm assuming this passage is somewhere beyond step 3 of the IIH, probably within steps 4-5, and as such, when Bardon explains operations like this, he is doing so under the assumption that they have made it through all those previous steps and acquired the abilities within them, which is quite hefty in this case.

Of particular importance with this operation, is power over the Vital Force, so if you are determined to pursue this ability, you should look towards empowering your energy system. Again I am assuming the energy psions work with is essentially the same, so you may already have some degree of practice with it. But when it comes to empowering the energy system, it is not enough to simply practice manipulating and moving it around, but you must condense it into your body, to reinforce its power into your energy system, similar to how weightlifting builds the muscles.
By condensing it into yourself, you push the limits of your energy system, so that over time you will be able to take more and more of it in. This also increases the amount of this energy you will naturally command, increasing your power very directly.
Since you mentioned Bardon, perhaps you are familiar with "Pore Breathing?"
Pore Breathing the Vital Force is an easy, structured way to develop the energy system. Instead of just pulling energy in random amounts, you can carefully progress by measuring the amount of energy you take in through the number of breaths. This makes it easy to practice gradually, since all you must do is increase the amount of breaths you take of the energy in single increments. Increasing in this manner is much safer, since without a careful measurement of the amount of energy you are taking, you may take too much, and damage your system.
You can find Pore Breathing and accumulation of of the Vital Force in steps 2 and 3 in their training of the body/physical training sections.
Once you gain considerable power through such exercise, rendering someone unconscious is simply a matter of rapidly projecting into your target as much energy as you are capable of throwing out, while commanding it to either paralyze or lull them to sleep.
The Vital Force is very simple to use, the hard part is gaining a useful degree of power over it.

As for the thing about the electric shock, well unfortunately I haven't the slightest clue of how it can be done in the way that the link implies, though this doesn't mean it can't be done of course.

thank you for your response. I am familiar with the practices you mention. the last questions i will ask you reside in this article:

https://www.osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-mesmerism-body-energy-become-6e501789-0fd?p=b6d000afad1069dc3709490897510a78

I thought it was a fascinating document related to this topic. Perhaps to can elaborate further on its meaning. btw what did you mean in your last comment about knocking someone unconscious with elemental magick?

Thanks  :)

January 10, 2019, 05:40:26 PM
Reply #5

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary
https://www.osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-mesmerism-body-energy-become-6e501789-0fd?p=b6d000afad1069dc3709490897510a78

I thought it was a fascinating document related to this topic. Perhaps to can elaborate further on its meaning.

I'm assuming that you are trying to figure out how to operate mesmerism, so you will have to correct me if I am wrong.

Most do not know this, but the eyes are not only receivers of Light, but also project their own. I'm sure human sciences will validate this eventually, if they haven't already.
But this is not just true for the physical eyes - the astral eyes function emissively as well, and with this in mind, they can be a powerful tool of projecting the magicians will.
The magician can influence entire crowds of people, by seemingly just looking at them.
But the key to this practice is learning to empower the eyes, like that page mentions.

Some people may have some natural talent, or strong energy systems, and will find themselves able to influence others with their gaze without much training. But for most of us, we need to spend time developing this kind of power.
If you have read through step 3 of the IIH, I think he mentions that the magician should focus on learning to accumulate the Vital Force into his hands, but also his eyes
The former is good for things like healing, but the latter is precisely for what you seem to be interested in - mesmerism. Eyes which have been reinforced by the Vital Power over a good period of time will become powerful tools of influence, and things like what Rasputin did will be easy.
So there's essentially two different routes you can go:

- You can focus only on normal body accumulation of the Vital Force, but whenever you wish to perform mesmerism, you would likely have to condense the Vital Force into your eyes first before effectively trying to influence others.
- Or, practice normal body accumulation, but also practice accumulation into the eyes as well in separate sessions, so that your eyes will naturally grow in power on their own, on top of whatever the body accumulation develops.

Accumulating the Vital Force into the body like normal will naturally develop the power within all of your parts(including the eyes), but by specifically practicing accumulation in the eyes as well, you will drastically increase the rate at which the eyes develop with the Vital Force, and thus you will be capable of mesmerism much faster, and eventually your eyes will naturally be capable of mesmerism on their own.
Of course, just like the body, the energy system of the eyes can be damaged, so you would have to start with small accumulations, and advance gradually.

If you are skilled in Elemental magic, you could also condense the Fire Element into your eyes, and essentially do the same thing. The Fire Element is essentially a manifestation of the Electric Fluid, making it a powerful emissive force, and thus a useful tool for mental domination.

btw what did you mean in your last comment about knocking someone unconscious with elemental magick?

The Earth Element can be used to paralyze others very effectively.
Also, the Earth Element in its Negative form contains the principle of fatigue and unconsciousness, and thus can be used to put someone under those states.

January 10, 2019, 07:44:15 PM
Reply #6

johnhilton

• Settling In

• View Profile

I thought it was a fascinating document related to this topic. Perhaps to can elaborate further on its meaning.

I'm assuming that you are trying to figure out how to operate mesmerism, so you will have to correct me if I am wrong.

Most do not know this, but the eyes are not only receivers of Light, but also project their own. I'm sure human sciences will validate this eventually, if they haven't already.
But this is not just true for the physical eyes - the astral eyes function emissively as well, and with this in mind, they can be a powerful tool of projecting the magicians will.
The magician can influence entire crowds of people, by seemingly just looking at them.
But the key to this practice is learning to empower the eyes, like that page mentions.

Some people may have some natural talent, or strong energy systems, and will find themselves able to influence others with their gaze without much training. But for most of us, we need to spend time developing this kind of power.
If you have read through step 3 of the IIH, I think he mentions that the magician should focus on learning to accumulate the Vital Force into his hands, but also his eyes
The former is good for things like healing, but the latter is precisely for what you seem to be interested in - mesmerism. Eyes which have been reinforced by the Vital Power over a good period of time will become powerful tools of influence, and things like what Rasputin did will be easy.
So there's essentially two different routes you can go:

- You can focus only on normal body accumulation of the Vital Force, but whenever you wish to perform mesmerism, you would likely have to condense the Vital Force into your eyes first before effectively trying to influence others.
- Or, practice normal body accumulation, but also practice accumulation into the eyes as well in separate sessions, so that your eyes will naturally grow in power on their own, on top of whatever the body accumulation develops.

Accumulating the Vital Force into the body like normal will naturally develop the power within all of your parts(including the eyes), but by specifically practicing accumulation in the eyes as well, you will drastically increase the rate at which the eyes develop with the Vital Force, and thus you will be capable of mesmerism much faster, and eventually your eyes will naturally be capable of mesmerism on their own.
Of course, just like the body, the energy system of the eyes can be damaged, so you would have to start with small accumulations, and advance gradually.

If you are skilled in Elemental magic, you could also condense the Fire Element into your eyes, and essentially do the same thing. The Fire Element is essentially a manifestation of the Electric Fluid, making it a powerful emissive force, and thus a useful tool for mental domination.

btw what did you mean in your last comment about knocking someone unconscious with elemental magick?

The Earth Element can be used to paralyze others very effectively.
Also, the Earth Element in its Negative form contains the principle of fatigue and unconsciousness, and thus can be used to put someone under those states.

that makes a lot of sense now, thank you VERY much!