Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 271 times)

May 24, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
Read 271 times

backtolife

• View Profile
Hi people,

I found this forum while searching for posts on IIH, I've read a few posts and lurked a few a times and I liked some of what goes on in here. I just want to discuss the so called magickal and spiritual topics freely with like-minded people especially as I keep so hush hush about it in my mundane life.

I guess I owe you some information about me to make this more interesting, I am a person that had quite a rough start in life in regards to the family I was born to and the environments I've been through. My family members suffer from NPD or what is called narcissistic personality disorder, which I've also been victim to for a long time and suffered from before I became self conscious and understood my pain ( This topic I will write about and how I think it relates to a higher view). I have lived in 5 countries in each I started from zero, one of which was a small country where I was the that rare foreigner and experienced racism and isolation initially.

Over the years these experiences made me a practical person where I take from the world what helps me understand it and grow. I do not look at it as the difference between spiritual and physical, spiritual and scientific etc... I view it all as one, where an individual needs to have his own personal experience and truths. I practice meditation almost everyday and I am open to discussion and suggestion of matters related to anything of which I hope to improve my knowledge and viewpoints on many things discussed in this forum.

so hello brothers and sisters  :) :biggrin: nice to meet you

May 26, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
Reply #1

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hello there  :cool:

especially as I keep so hush hush about it in my mundane life.
Annoying isn't it? I've been involved with these subjects long enough to really come to despise how secretive one has to be. Unfortunately, I fear this will only get worse with time, until something "interesting" happens which will make the people question their understanding and perceptions, and begin re-exploring esoteric or alternative ideas.
I suppose this is one of the reasons why occult lodges are beneficial, though I personally do not care for them.

I do not look at it as the difference between spiritual and physical, spiritual and scientific etc... I view it all as one

I have a similar view,  where I view "science"as we know it, is merely the science of the physical sphere of the universe, while "magic" is the science of the divine/esoteric sphere of the universe.

But anyways, welcome. This place is not quite as active as it once was, however,  you can always count on feedback from me.

June 11, 2018, 01:52:43 AM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Welcome here, here's your welcome cow :cow:
As for the secrecy, it gets only worse. From personal experience, no matter how good your results are, people will usually discard them or straight up ignore them. From what I have seen, even if you manage to summon something inside the black mirror in the front of a non-believer and they will see it, they will forget it in a couple of days.