Author Topic: Hi from NY  (Read 451 times)

March 11, 2018, 11:33:05 PM
Read 451 times

Julioramo

• View Profile
Hi. My name is Julio. I joined this forum for a number of reasons and I really can't get by without addressing them.

I've told my friend's; They're okay with it. I've told my parents and they think I need a psychologist.

I used to suffer from social anxiety disorder and I became very hypersensitive to people's energies. I used to think people would be able to read my mind, eventually I realized they couldn't. Hehe.. but with some therapeutic help and learning some acting techniques I became a better person.

Now I'm going though something even more peculiar though: I can see these energetic wavelengths and they come in different colors, like red, blue, pink. Some come in different textures. When my father and sister were arguing with me for example,  their energy was like a blob of gray with white noise. Like a bubble I couldn't pop, but if it did there would be a great mess.

I'm not sure what to call this. I work at a gym too and I feel energies all the time. Which is good. But I feel like I might lose my sh** if I don't control it the right way. It also gets in the way of my daily life and interactions and I grow afraid sometimes. Please help.

-Julio

March 17, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Reply #1

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hello.
The first step I feel anyone should take to take control of their life, whether they are occultists, magicians, etc. or not, is to meditate. There is a reason meditation is very important in essentially all forms of magic, spiritualities, mystical paths, etc.

I know it sounds very cliche, but I'm not telling you to meditate out of some religious, new age, fluffy, or other mystical perspective - I'm simply telling you out of a stance of practicality.

People lead lives as slaves to their emotions - dominated by them, hurt by them, blinded by them, and so on.

Meditation is a way of pulling yourself out of the battleground of your mind, so you may properly reason, solve your problems, have an objective perspective, and simply have control over your life and emotions, instead of the other way around.

If you are truly experiencing some form of extrasensory perception, than all the more important you develop through meditation and get a good reign on your mind.
These "gifts" can easily drive people mad. Indeed, some so called "schizophrenics" and other types of patients locked away in mental wards are actually just people losing it due to these "gifts".

However, don't let me scare you, as your reaction to your new experience seems quite healthy, many others would not fare so well :P

March 31, 2018, 08:58:29 PM
Reply #2

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Welcome Julio, and also الظلام
 :)
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

April 01, 2018, 12:16:48 AM
Reply #3

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Welcome Julio, and also الظلام
 :)

Oh, thanks :)