Author Topic: Technomagic: Scan-Tester  (Read 652 times)

January 06, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
Read 652 times

Gacsam

• View Profile
Welcome to my first showcase of TechnoMagic, where Technology and Magic, become one.

My first project, my first creation, I'm proud to present!
Scan-Tester Java.

No more waiting around for the right time to practice! Scan-Tester simple to use and requires no more than a press of a button, meaning you'll be proficient in scanning in no time! It's also lightweight and works on many systems (and more to come).

Short explanation: Scan-Tester Java itself contains a bunch of functions, which are randomised every time you retry, letting you constantly practice and grind your skills. The magic actually happens after the program randomised the functions, which are then read by a construct that does the creation.

Check it out here: https://sites.google.com/view/occultprogramming

Reviews are always welcome, and more than appreciated.

January 14, 2018, 10:14:52 PM
Reply #1

metalforever

• View Profile
From one programmer to another- The problem with this is that computer algorithms are pseudo random. In other words, it works based on a math equation, so you need to find yourself a source of true random numbers (from diode avalanche or tiny amounts of radiation a la geiger counter).  There's probably an online API that will allow you to access this. You could also, alternatively, buy a device that offers the generation of true random numbers.

January 16, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
Reply #2

Gacsam

• View Profile
From one programmer to another- The problem with this is that computer algorithms are pseudo random. In other words, it works based on a math equation, so you need to find yourself a source of true random numbers (from diode avalanche or tiny amounts of radiation a la geiger counter).  There's probably an online API that will allow you to access this. You could also, alternatively, buy a device that offers the generation of true random numbers.
"From one programmer to another", huh. Well, as one programmer to another, I'm saddened by the fact you're trying to correct me without either reading the source code at all (which can be found in the link) or just simply not bothering to understand it. I know this because you completely misunderstood how the program works.
You are not, in any way trying to alter the pseudo-random. It doesn't matter. Unless you have some sort of clairvoyance for pseudo-random number generators. The randoms are only the base, they pick what the construct is made of, what you will be scanning.