Author Topic: A system of caucasian yoga  (Read 4661 times)

October 06, 2010, 06:09:28 PM
Read 4661 times

trismegistos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    www.thedivinescience.org
    • View Profile
Does anybody know if the meditations in this book are of value?  If you've ever seen 11faustia11's youtube channel he claims it to be "the missing peice" of Initiation into Hermetics, or rather for awakening the kundalini, so I was just curious if any of you have experience with the 6 Master exercises outlined in the Walewski manuscript.

Then again faustia also seems to think that Bardon tells how to use certain abilities but not how to develop them, which I personally don't feel is the case as each exercise builds on the one preceding it leading up to eventual use on the physical.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 09:57:12 PM by trismegistos »

March 24, 2011, 09:12:07 AM
Reply #1

Jlowe101

• View Profile
I have tried the system, yes. Yields the most powerful of all it is the ancient master system the true Rosicrucians.

March 24, 2011, 09:35:48 AM
Reply #2

Jlowe101

• View Profile
Depending upon your own capabilities which is basically your natural mastered state usually we all are in slave thought. I have tried many excercises from the walewski manuscript, a very ignorant attempt id say. These beings who have mastered such a thing. They no longer eat, for it would bind them back to earth. They wouldnt speak only unless to teach the way I would think their secret language is the preferred, less crude. They are on a path that we have to live and die to ever get to. Workers of the light use the cosmos as they're playground and beyond in own little personal dimensions of heavens which I assume would be a never ending game to them, would be with me:) Now back to the teachings I have tried weather control, aligning magnetic and electric forces(dangerous), mother breath sun breath. Color breath vibrations, for this system yields tremendous power higher than a normal man this system is the end road into immortality.

March 24, 2011, 10:18:04 AM
Reply #3

trismegistos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    www.thedivinescience.org
    • View Profile
Hmmm, I've heard from only 1 other person that this system is good.  However anytime I ask nobody even knows about it it seems.  I was always confused as to how to do the Master Arcane exercises, like do you do them in a row, or do you do the 1st one until the results occur, then move to the 2nd, then 3rd etc.  I'm hoping to get into the Divine Science aspirant classes and if I do I plan to stick strictly to their regimen for me, but this book just seems so legitimate and powerful, it has a vibe about it.  Like the author never intended to publish it, and quit writing it because he realized this shouldn't be public knowledge.  Maybe somewhere down the road after I've achieved a certain level I'll give the exercises a shot.

September 16, 2014, 03:51:15 AM
Reply #4

ViticRods

• View Profile
I will be the second person, who say that this system is very good, but You are right - this shouldn't be public knowledge.Caucasian Yoga (or Tradition of the Elite) combine the ancient knowledge of Caucasian Highlanders and mystical experience, that goes back to Ancient Egypt, Iran, Mazdaznanís zaroastrism. We study one of Arcan Caucasian Yoga describes the way of restoration of Vital force, Nervous Energy, which was used in Ancient Egypt -Vitic RODS.RU

May 02, 2018, 04:28:43 PM
Reply #5

quartocamino

• View Profile
As a tribute to Count Stefan Colonna Walewski, I have set up a website about Caucasian Yoga with videos showing the Master Arcanes. You can visit it at www.caucasianyoga.org

Enjoy!