Author Topic: Psi wheel  (Read 241000 times)

December 12, 2003, 02:16:37 PM
Read 241000 times

neon

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theavalanche.cjb.net
Ive been trying the psi wheel for about just over a week and i have moved it every now and then but its just not working for me any tips would be of great help.
-neon-

Fate is the door, choice is walking though it...

December 12, 2003, 03:04:27 PM
Reply #1

Spartan117

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
You were the same as veritas before, hmm you should remember my post to you ;)
Relax and focus on the paper, don't think about it to much though, think of spinning it, feel the succes of spinning it.
If focussing on the whole psiwheel doesn't work, try to focus on one point and pushes there.
You can use your hands, but you should stop moving the psi-wheel with our hands after a while, because you could get dependant on it.
And if everything goes well, then move on to bigger/heavier psi-wheels or other things.

hope i helped some

December 12, 2003, 04:19:33 PM
Reply #2

Calvin

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Im in your statues

• Personal Text
    ...watchin your peoples
    • View Profile
Sometimes I find that over focusing may be the problem, as Spartan117 said, just stay realxed and dont strain, let your sub-c (subconscious) do the work.  I personally just will it to move, i dont concentrate on the wheel itself, just the fact that i want it to move... and you know what... It works for me everytime!
Vitamyst

"The only source of knowledge is experience."

"Like, how do you summon 1.4 significant members? Simple, 1 significant member, followed by a certain number of random occurences of Arck."
-Vivi, on the summoning of past members

December 12, 2003, 04:23:08 PM
Reply #3

Underworlder

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Teacher of the Kinesis
    • View Profile
Do not think of it reacting to your force of psi but as if it were to move on its own like a living thing
I am an enigma
wrapped in a mystery
sheathed in a quandary
ensconced in a dilemma
swathed in a quagmire
swaddled in an imbroglio
and covered in a white wrapper

December 12, 2003, 05:12:08 PM
Reply #4

Neo

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Yeah, I should remember mine, something to do with putting your finger about 1 cm from one of the corners, feeling the psiwheel atracted to your finger, and then  moving you finger, psiwheel included!
Don't annoy me, or I'll set my kamehamehamsters on you!

December 12, 2003, 05:43:45 PM
Reply #5

Sparky

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
My advice to you is try coloured Psi Wheels they work a treat, i'm still using them and  if you like you can draw somthing on them so you get not only nice colour but a nive swirly design to lol.
\"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.\" - Benjamin Franklin \"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.\" - Tom Clancy

December 12, 2003, 07:36:00 PM
Reply #6

Rawiri

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Wandering Nomad

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
The way I move my psi-wheel is by just staring at it and for some reason afer a while my body starts to feel like I imagine it would feel like to be a psi-wheel. I then imagine myself moving, but picturing myself as the psi-wheel. I can feel it as if I am actually moving, the psi-wheel then follows. This way works pretty good for me.

December 12, 2003, 09:24:07 PM
Reply #7

Here and There

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valleyart.biz
What I do is look directly at the psi wheel and imagine a different psi wheel in the background that is spinning. Then just "see" the psi wheels spinning together.

One thing I might add is that it is best to use different techniques because if you do the same thing over and over, you will do it without wanting to after a while.

P.S. I like the cow.   :cow:  :D  :cow:
Having been struck once, and object is only more likely to break when struck again; don't strike me.

December 12, 2003, 09:56:12 PM
Reply #8

Quagmire

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Different techniques work for different people. Just experiment and you'll eventually find one that will work.
-Q

December 12, 2003, 11:43:55 PM
Reply #9

Spartan117

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
Quimire is right yes, also don't come dependant of only one technique :cow: *eats cow*

December 13, 2003, 06:39:28 AM
Reply #10

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
all of these techniques are good, but don't forget the old saying
the best technique is the one that you make up yourself/works for you.

December 14, 2003, 02:40:58 AM
Reply #11

Moonunit

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://nofacefloor.cjb.net
When i us ethe psiwheel, im not entirely sure that i am using Psi, i know that you can use it with Chi aswell, because its what i used to practice getting chi past my hands.  'I think' the real way to see that you are using psi, is to not place your hand next to it.  Ive just introduced my little sister to the world of energy a couple of weeks ago, she just put her and next to the psiwheel, becuse i told her to, and it started spinning like mad.  I think myslef that this was not Psi, beacuse you have to know you want to move it.  I didnt tell her what to do.  Is this just that she has a good energy flow?

Anyway, i can make the psiwheel move most of the time.  I now practice as i said, without my hand next to it.  I just relax, try to focus on it, but not focus at the same time.  Strange to put into words really.
"Using no way as way, having no limitation as limitation."
-Bruce Lee
[/COLOR]

December 14, 2003, 04:43:24 AM
Reply #12

sapient

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I find it helps me just to relax. Still keep my focus, but relaxation is the key, in my case.

The "Just do it" method; Look at the object, don't force it to move, just relax and keep focus. Don't think to much, let your subconscious do the job. Eventually it'll move. If not, try feeling the object as if it had it in your hands. Try feeling the curves, without touching it.

If it still wont work for you, try to force it to move, make it. Visualize it moving, visualize your energy making it move. Different things work for different people.

My best advice would be to meditate before your exercise. Relax, be calm and just do what feels right. Don't follow certan guidelines, create your own.
Ignorance is a bliss.

January 04, 2004, 04:13:05 AM
Reply #13

GrieverHeart

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Hi!I know it's a little but i try to move the psiwheel for 3 days now.I made it move but a very little,and i don't even know if it was another parameter that i've not thought about that made it move.Anyways When it moves,it doesn't move to a direction but just moves.Could you help on that.I'm a newbie in psi,i've only practiced astral projection.
Final Fantasy IX

Think about it,isn't life death itself?i have to kill other beings to survive.
{Final Fantasy XII}

January 04, 2004, 04:56:57 AM
Reply #14

diokhan

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
you made it move in just three days? that's pretty good. because you're just starting out you don't have full control over the wheel yet. it's best if you focus on the corners in the beginning . try to make it turn left or right. ;)
join the army!
see many places,
meet interesting people,
and KILL them!