Author Topic: Your help Kabok  (Read 215 times)

June 30, 2017, 03:42:22 PM
Read 215 times

Searcher2

• View Profile
Do you remember I made a prediction some time back about how America was going to develop, closing boarders, building walls etc. If you recall you shunned it as crap! Subjective at best you said.
Do you recall were it is? I ve looked but cannot find it. I want to know how close I was and what happens next.

July 22, 2017, 08:33:13 AM
Reply #1

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Do you remember I made a prediction some time back about how America was going to develop, closing boarders, building walls etc. If you recall you shunned it as crap! Subjective at best you said.
Do you recall were it is? I ve looked but cannot find it. I want to know how close I was and what happens next.

I don't recall any such conversation, but I searched for it anyway using various search terms you mentioned.  I cannot find it.  It doesn't appear that you and I ever discussed walls or borders on here using those words.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

July 23, 2017, 01:15:26 PM
Reply #2

Searcher2

• View Profile
We did I said that or something like this: American was going to be more religious and more insular and start to shut itself off from the world and that it would become lest religiously tolerant. And something about it not belonging to itself. You ridiculed it and called it subjective. But probably deleted or lost, never mind i'll never know how I worded it and how close I was.
Thank you for looking

September 14, 2017, 01:25:35 PM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
We did I said that or something like this: American was going to be more religious and more insular and start to shut itself off from the world and that it would become lest religiously tolerant. And something about it not belonging to itself. You ridiculed it and called it subjective. But probably deleted or lost, never mind i'll never know how I worded it and how close I was.
Thank you for looking

Shouldn't it be under the posts of one of your accounts? (either Searcher or Son of Searcher)