Author Topic: Feeling nostalgic  (Read 257 times)

June 22, 2017, 11:05:20 PM
Read 257 times

Constructman

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Nothing to read here
    • View Profile
I used to be really active on this forum. Back when it as in junior high.

What is everybody up to now?

July 15, 2017, 03:49:41 AM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Apparently not much! It makes me want to set goals for posting every day or something.

I've been good - reviewing research into psi and thinking of writing some articles about what is and isn't known / being thought about currently in parapsychology. A friend and I also acquired a space in which to practice energy arts / alchemy with some freedom and privacy...  So that's cool.

How are you doing?
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

July 17, 2017, 09:10:49 PM
Reply #2

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
I am still pathworking, meditation, dream analysis, discourse with peers, reading, musing, astral projecting,
Forums , globally, seem to be silented in the frenzy of social media and omnipresent instant tech video games, smartphones et cetera.
.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

July 18, 2017, 05:04:26 AM
Reply #3

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Maybe it is other forms of social media detracting from forums - and the better integration of sites like Reddit with smart devices.

It still seems to me that places like this are better at forming open communities that welcome free,  complex debate. Maybe some work could be done to modernize Veritas (and other forums of which you are fond) to draw more participation?
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

October 17, 2017, 11:24:05 PM
Reply #4

Constructman

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Nothing to read here
    • View Profile
Well, I completely forgot about this.

It seems that everybody's moved to Reddit and Discord nowadays... Studioarcanis, Occultforum, and Wizardforum are still kicking though...