Author Topic: Refurbishing the V-Library  (Read 385 times)

December 02, 2017, 03:49:59 AM
Read 385 times

MikeWho

• A Familiar Feature

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Ani otseh ha-orad
    • View Profile
I've spent years relying on the V-Library as a means of reference as well as interest. Tonight I went to read Dion Fortune's The Mystical Qabalah when I noticed that the link was dead. In fact, I found that a great many of the links were down.

I'm willing to make it a personal project and responsibility to upgrade it. I'm the least social piece of Veritas Furniture that exists here but do regular the site on a monthly to weekly basis as "guest" and have for almost a decade. I've watched the place go from competing with other forums and filled with mischief and mentors, weekend retreats and scandal, to being just about as dead as it is now.

As a fellow community member, I would like to put my hand in refurbishing the site. An Veritas "revival" of sorts, perhaps by way of academia and I believe this begins in the library. I believe that with a strong library we will rebuild our position as a goto destination for students, teachers, professors, practitioners, and the mere curious. A strong library also encourages the use of the forums, which remains our primary apparatus of communication.

Who do I speak to about contributing my time to rebuilding the library?

March 31, 2018, 08:47:31 PM
Reply #1

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Hi MikeWho.  The Veritas Library is open access to edit, and anyone can simply create an account on the wiki portion of the site and update things.  If you have trouble creating an account, or have trouble figuring out how to edit it once you do, then please let me or another member of the staff know and we'll try to help you out.  (You can usually track one of us down on the chat pretty quickly if you stick around for a bit and wait for us to return.)
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.