Author Topic: Spirit Attack/Theta Gamma sync  (Read 287 times)

December 20, 2016, 08:53:54 AM
Read 287 times

treyguinn

• View Profile
I have had this spirit attacking me for 3 years now. He has been torchuring me, and tormenting me and annoying me. I want to get rid of him so bad...it is my soul's desire to do so. I thought that I could get rid of him by getting into the trance state called theta gamma sync to evoke spirits and have a good spirit help me get rid of this one. I was wondering if any of you could give me some techniques on how to get into this trance state that I am talking about. I got the trance name from EA Koetting.

also,
If any of you have some pointers on how to get rid of bad spirits, please tell me...but i really want to use the trance method before anything, but any help would be appreciated. thank you

December 22, 2016, 06:25:40 AM
Reply #1

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
You have an overactive imagination. Maybe grow up a little and put away childish fantasy's.

December 24, 2016, 01:57:15 PM
Reply #2

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Koetting is dangerously unreliable and as someone with experience in electroencephalography,  take it from me that syncing your brain to this or that frequency has nothing to do with interacting with spirits.  In fact,  you are much more likely to put yourself into a confused state and become more receptive to any unwanted psychic influence, and / or underlying psychological illnesses. If you nonetheless want to ignore this advice and try anyways,  find yourself a qualified neurotherapist who might actually be able to help you entrain your brainwaves in order to help address your problems... Unlike Koetting.

Now, if you want better advice, please provide us with more specific information about your problems, why you believe a spirit to be their cause, and what you have already tried.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:05:53 PM by Iatros »
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa