Author Topic: Asking help for a research into Self-Initiatory Systems  (Read 589 times)

November 29, 2016, 04:16:32 PM
Read 589 times

HermeticTao

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

First of all, I am going to try to be as concise as possible, so please bear in mind that simple sentences will be used for the sake of space, and not to place any concept or tradition into a lower degree.

I have been studying and practicing a couple of esoteric traditions for a while and from time to time I find that I am rediscovering myself again and again. As I am not one of those blessed people who are in the presence of a physical teacher, I have tried a couple of online schools over the years and I have found that I am not a good fit for this teaching format.

I have decided to do a research on reliable self-initiatory systems. As reliable can be a bit vague, I am looking for systems that were/are able to produce the changes that they claim to. For instance, Franz Bardon's german book "The Path of The True Adept" (translated to english as "Initiation Into Hermetics") is said to be the main path of people like Rawn Clark, William Mistele, Mark Rasmus and Martin Faulks. As another example, I still haven't heard of anyone attributing their achievements to Israel Regardie's book "The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic" or Chic Cicero's book "Self-Initiation Into the Golden Dawn Tradition".

As you have noticed, I am trying to match public available self-initiatory systems with people that are public available at some level. I do some research on the system and on people who follows it. This includes their public material and private correspondence (e-mail or/and chat).

As people have different inclinations, it would be nice to have a variety of systems at the end of it. Therefore, I am open to any suggestions. Share your secrets!

Thank you all!

God Bless,

HermeticTao

December 12, 2016, 02:58:43 AM
Reply #1

Ruhdelen100

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    The Thorn
    • View Profile
Please pm me and I will give you my email where we can discuss this more privately. Thank you.
無敵!

December 27, 2016, 10:15:46 AM
Reply #2

HermeticTao

• View Profile
Hello Ruhdelen100. I have PM'ed you.
I am looking foward hearing from you.