Author Topic: I need help to control gods/spirits with magick  (Read 849 times)

October 05, 2016, 02:42:33 PM
Read 849 times

magic_user

• View Profile
Hello

I have extensive magical experience including invocation/evocation, Tarot, numerology, rituals including Golden Dawn etc.

I was attacked by evil spirits/gods

I tried to control them using magic but I need help from somebody else who has direct contact with gods/spirits/higher beings.

Is there anybody on the forum that have any spirits under their control that can be compelled to subdue/break the evil spirits/gods that I'm dealing with?

Or any magical methods that worked for your in personal experience (not just from books)?

October 06, 2016, 02:22:17 PM
Reply #1

magic_user

• View Profile
Is there anybody serious here dealing with spirits?

Especially:

1. Connection to good spirits
2. Experience controlling evil spirits

Please reply ASAP, or ask your spirits to contact me!

October 21, 2016, 04:02:06 PM
Reply #2

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Your imaginary friend giving you trouble. Create a new one.

November 28, 2016, 09:27:09 AM
Reply #3

Noa

• Settling In

• View Profile
So you were attacked? Well, let me lighten your burden.
In my sovereignty I send away any incorporeal entity that dares to bother you. Leave the poor thing alone, he has obviously got enough demons of his own.

Did that help?
Now if you are so experienced, what on earth gave you the idea that you can control individual beings that are out of reach of your level of existence? Evil spirits only feed the evil in yourself. Good spirits are far and few because humans are per definition partially evil. That is where your corporal body comes from. Now educate yourself, stop asking silly things, and don't mess with what you cannot control, which is, in most (or rather all...) cases, your own mind. You are scaring yourself, only attracting more "evil".
"I am with Zosimus on this. Rituals are for the feeble-minded."

December 29, 2016, 07:30:31 PM
Reply #4

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
So you were attacked? Well, let me lighten your burden.
In my sovereignty I send away any incorporeal entity that dares to bother you. Leave the poor thing alone, he has obviously got enough demons of his own.

Did that help?
Now if you are so experienced, what on earth gave you the idea that you can control individual beings that are out of reach of your level of existence? Evil spirits only feed the evil in yourself. Good spirits are far and few because humans are per definition partially evil. That is where your corporal body comes from. Now educate yourself, stop asking silly things, and don't mess with what you cannot control, which is, in most (or rather all...) cases, your own mind. You are scaring yourself, only attracting more "evil".

So his evil imaginary friend is making problems by being imaginary and non-existing in the first place. Please, all that crap is doing is driving paranoia. Don't look for a haunting, haunt yourself. Is he low on dopamine? Does he need a booster shot of Jesus Juice to get those dopamine and serotonin levels back up?

Is there anybody serious here dealing with spirits?

Especially:

1. Connection to good spirits
2. Experience controlling evil spirits

Please reply ASAP, or ask your spirits to contact me!
Good spirits are getting just enough drunk, bad spirits are waking of to trollzilla the next morning. Go outside and do something. Forget this magick crap. It's just ye olde self-help. There are no gods, angels, or demons. Those are just figments of the imagination.