Author Topic: FREE PDF: Black Bible Mathematics and Physics Magick Spellbook  (Read 1113 times)

August 08, 2016, 09:13:47 AM
Read 1113 times

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
New revision of the Black Bible Magick Spellbook! Learn Hedonistic Grammar Syntax Logic Mathematics to improve your mind and develop magickal powers.

FREE PDF
http://docdro.id/2VuNUW5

Black Magick Research Group
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackBible/

By being self benefiting and vigilant you can develop your own magick powers. Magick powers are developed from a need to benefit yourself and an understanding of knowledge in benefiting yourself.

If you are attune to how to behave around others you have also developed a psychic sense as a one sided telepathic intuition(Like a one way mirror).
Be optimistic that you can make other compatible good.
Be optimistic that you can choose your own behaviour that is idealistic to pure intent. As your optimism becomes more logical[truths of why your ideal best is best] you can save another's mind by choosing words and behaviours that are delicate and inspire optimism in them.
Approach everything with your understanding that all truly desire to be optimistic about a fulfilled paradise and may just need some outlook motivation to become visibly optimistic and enthusiastic. That because paradise is one thing that works for all life that all will inevitably come to the same understanding of paradise, therefor envision the perfect paradise compatible with all and choose your behaviours to convince into optimism.
** Paradise: **
Self: Perfect health, perfect beauty, perfect wisdom, perfect intelligence
Environment: Clean, Has Resources All Life Desires, Supports All

August 14, 2016, 02:23:59 AM
Reply #1

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I actually (speed)read the book and I have to say that I find this concept of creating a hedonistic utopia based on left hand path principles yet also with love is a very interesting idea. I do have a few questions:

English is the primary language we use in the future for eternity. [p.8]”

Could you please explain this? In what way is English a language that holds for eternity.

Black Magick is knowing that it is not impossible to obtain your desires. Black Magick is manifesting your desires with your mind’s abilities. Black Magick is to be practiced with moral maturity.”[p.12]

Character of Pure Hedonistic Vigilance: *Hedonist [...] Perfect Moral Integrity [...][p.71]

There is an inherent inconsistency in your ideology. Hedonism supposes the (immediate) gratification of ones personally desires, however moral action and moral integrity supposes self constrain. Let me give an example. Lets suppose that you are at a party and a girl is trying to hook up with you. You know she is not into you and you know that she is married as well. But now that she is drunk she is offering herself to you. If you desire her as well then hedonism would allows you to have sex with her, however is it also moral to do so if you consider the fact that she is not in a state to rationally think and that this action will cause her to have major problems.

A's you practice magick you may come to understand Black Technology(Highly Advanced Mechanics/ Computers/Machines/Necessary Technology for Development of Humanity or Other/More) and Black Magick(Magick that suits your needs as divinely learned or comprehended(It must be logically proved).[p.33]

Another fundamental problem which pops up over and over again is that logical proving thing. Just because something seems logical doesn't necessary mean it is also true. Let me give an example:

Premise 1: All dutch people are tall
Premise 2: I am dutch
Conclusion: I am tall

This is logical however it doesn't coinside with reality  :mad:

A lot of your reasoning is based on this. At least that is what you seem to be suggesting. I would question your reasoning skills in the first place that that is a different matter.

You need a perfect balance between the hypotheticals ‘I may be alone in existence’ and ‘Existence is a paradox so there could be others’. This balance keeps your mind logical. Consider until you can PROVE physics.” [p.43]

This would be an example of why I question your reasoning skills as there is no sensible line of thought here and leads to no conclusion:

Premise 1: 'I may be alone in existence'
Premise 2: 'Existence is a paradox so there could be others'
Premise 3: You need a perfect balance between the hypotheticals
Premise 4: This balance keeps your mind logical
Conclusion: PROVE of physics

The correct conclusion would be something like: I may not be alone in the universe and this idea keeps the mind logical.

“Never be sympathetic to False People. If you suspect someone may not have a perception don’t share any sympathy with them for they have not always existed, and your loyalty is to your sisters[Gods] that have always existed.” [p.48]

It is interesting because you claim love and moral integrity as a goal of your ideology however it seems like that at the same time you are saying that only those who share your perception deserve your loyalty. You also claim the importance of pursuing pure knowledge as a goal, however it seems like you are purposing an echochamber mentality where only people who share your views deserve your loyalty (and I assume your attention as well). It will result in a recycling of the same ideas instead of generating pure knowledge.

That Futanari’s are the only compatible bodies for us to have, it allows love, romance, sexuality, philosophy, conversation, compatibility, enjoyment, comfort and absolute forgiveness [...] The Futanari have a dick and a vagina simultaneously. Their dicks are almost always erect or always erect, and the Futanari are very playful sexually(LOVE).

I am very curious about how one gets a body like that according to your logic.

August 14, 2016, 07:34:56 AM
Reply #2

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
I actually (speed)read the book and I have to say that I find this concept of creating a hedonistic utopia based on left hand path principles yet also with love is a very interesting idea. I do have a few questions:

English is the primary language we use in the future for eternity. [p.8]”

Could you please explain this? In what way is English a language that holds for eternity.

Black Magick is knowing that it is not impossible to obtain your desires. Black Magick is manifesting your desires with your mind’s abilities. Black Magick is to be practiced with moral maturity.”[p.12]

Character of Pure Hedonistic Vigilance: *Hedonist [...] Perfect Moral Integrity [...][p.71]

There is an inherent inconsistency in your ideology. Hedonism supposes the (immediate) gratification of ones personally desires, however moral action and moral integrity supposes self constrain. Let me give an example. Lets suppose that you are at a party and a girl is trying to hook up with you. You know she is not into you and you know that she is married as well. But now that she is drunk she is offering herself to you. If you desire her as well then hedonism would allows you to have sex with her, however is it also moral to do so if you consider the fact that she is not in a state to rationally think and that this action will cause her to have major problems.

A's you practice magick you may come to understand Black Technology(Highly Advanced Mechanics/ Computers/Machines/Necessary Technology for Development of Humanity or Other/More) and Black Magick(Magick that suits your needs as divinely learned or comprehended(It must be logically proved).[p.33]

Another fundamental problem which pops up over and over again is that logical proving thing. Just because something seems logical doesn't necessary mean it is also true. Let me give an example:

Premise 1: All dutch people are tall
Premise 2: I am dutch
Conclusion: I am tall

This is logical however it doesn't coinside with reality  :mad:

A lot of your reasoning is based on this. At least that is what you seem to be suggesting. I would question your reasoning skills in the first place that that is a different matter.

You need a perfect balance between the hypotheticals ‘I may be alone in existence’ and ‘Existence is a paradox so there could be others’. This balance keeps your mind logical. Consider until you can PROVE physics.” [p.43]

This would be an example of why I question your reasoning skills as there is no sensible line of thought here and leads to no conclusion:

Premise 1: 'I may be alone in existence'
Premise 2: 'Existence is a paradox so there could be others'
Premise 3: You need a perfect balance between the hypotheticals
Premise 4: This balance keeps your mind logical
Conclusion: PROVE of physics

The correct conclusion would be something like: I may not be alone in the universe and this idea keeps the mind logical.

“Never be sympathetic to False People. If you suspect someone may not have a perception don’t share any sympathy with them for they have not always existed, and your loyalty is to your sisters[Gods] that have always existed.” [p.48]

It is interesting because you claim love and moral integrity as a goal of your ideology however it seems like that at the same time you are saying that only those who share your perception deserve your loyalty. You also claim the importance of pursuing pure knowledge as a goal, however it seems like you are purposing an echochamber mentality where only people who share your views deserve your loyalty (and I assume your attention as well). It will result in a recycling of the same ideas instead of generating pure knowledge.

That Futanari’s are the only compatible bodies for us to have, it allows love, romance, sexuality, philosophy, conversation, compatibility, enjoyment, comfort and absolute forgiveness [...] The Futanari have a dick and a vagina simultaneously. Their dicks are almost always erect or always erect, and the Futanari are very playful sexually(LOVE).

I am very curious about how one gets a body like that according to your logic.

Hedonism for me is just any ideologically acceptable caring for fulfilling your pleasure need.

The Magick Happens with being a linguist of the future and of sycnrhonicity control. Depth of defining preferences.

August 14, 2016, 08:15:05 AM
Reply #3

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
You didn't read anything I said, did you?

August 16, 2016, 06:40:27 PM
Reply #4

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Enchia:
I'm not going to defend the PDF. I didn't read it, but from the few excerpts you quoted, it doesn't seem like something I'd want to try and defend. I merely wanted to discuss one point that you brought up.

Again, I will not speak for whatever the author of the PDF wrote, so if his ideology is indeed inconsistent, then so be it. I will instead speak of hedonism.

Hedonism does not need to be immoral, but neither does it need to be moral. Morality and Hedonism are not necessarily tied together, as a person can be very moral while still seeking pleasure, and another can be strongly immoral while still seeking pleasure, and yet another can be completely amoral while still seeking pleasure. Hedonism does not tie together with intelligence level or the ability to see repercussions for one's actions into the future either.

At it's base, hedonism is simply seeking pleasure. How one goes about doing that is entirely personal, as personal pleasure is entirely subjective; one person finds pleasure in reading, while another finds pleasure in drunkenness (not merely drinking, but the state of being drunk), while another finds pleasure in the company of friends or family. As it is personal, one person can stave off immediate gratification for the sake of long term pleasure, while another person ignores long term potentials and seeks out immediate gratification no matter the costs incurred. By way of your example of the drunk girl, an intelligent hedonist would realize that much trouble may come from sleeping with a married drunk woman, and may instead seek the pleasure of sleeping with her in a future encounter when she is sober, and with her husband's permission after they all discuss it like adults. This example, as I laid it out, does not even have anything to do with morals but is simply a better choice for more long term pleasure with less overall pain, and thus I am not providing an example of moralistic hedonism but am instead paving the way for understanding types of hedonism that are not immoral (since hedonism seems to be strongly stereotyped as such).

This is logical however it doesn't coinside with reality
Quoted for truth. Logic does not dictate reality.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

August 17, 2016, 01:16:38 AM
Reply #5

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile