Author Topic: Psychic Attack  (Read 608 times)

August 02, 2016, 04:48:51 PM
Read 608 times

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
My mother is someone capable of using psi. She does it to manipulate people mostly. She also does it to brainwash people. Aside from that I have seen unethical uses of psi most of my life from both parents. I wanted to hear about psychic attack and combat. They feed and try to dump MI symptoms since they both have concurrent mental illness symptoms. I will have to learn some better combat skills if I'm going to keep their energy away. I have three servitors and one complains steadily. They continually cut the cords of attachment. Fortunately both parents are leaving the country. My dad is merely going where the money goes. Mom wants to return to her family of origin. I can't say where for my safety. But you guys have some idea. Europe. Spanish. That's too strong of a hint. At least I have a screen name for my safety. Not that she knows where to look. Nobody say the country for goodness sake. I see two mentally ill people who are about to crash and burn. My tarot readings say they will get caught. The heat is frying my brain right now. I got the Death card. Change. Something massive will come. A bad psychotic break perhaps that will cure them of shared delusion. I might wind up having to call 911. Fortunately, we have buttons for that. It will be merely pressing a button. I have turned into a most ethical psionic user since starting my meds. I love my meds very much. Okay, so if anybody can teach me more about psychic combat, I'm ready.
Boo-ya!

August 02, 2016, 10:20:26 PM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
This should be in Cafeteria.