Author Topic: New here/ High Magician  (Read 777 times)

July 19, 2016, 05:41:01 PM
Read 777 times

SinisterScythe

• View Profile
Hi guys I'm new here but not new to Magick. I'm consider in the community as a High Magician.

Also I offer these services.

I can activate these occult abilities and do Spellworks on your behalf. Contact my page for more details.

Astral Projection, 3rd Eye Activation, and raising the Kundalini in you. $100

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AinSophAurWorks?ref=hdr

Professional Spell Casting by Magus.

Love Spells $50

Money Drawing Spell $20

Healing and Curse Removal $20

Your own Spirit Familiar that comes from Lord Asmodeus, Spirit of Lust(Familiar Spirit can cast spells for you, summon other Spirits to you, he/she will protect you) $600

Any other Spells (Varies)

Break up Spell $50

Spell of Malice $100

You get 1 Spell plus 2 followup Spells casted if required.

Blessings.

July 20, 2016, 01:37:02 AM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Still 9 sales and no reviews... Seriously, SinisterScythe, you are ridiculous :D

July 20, 2016, 11:29:13 AM
Reply #2

SinisterScythe

• View Profile
My services are reliable and easy to comprehend. I haven't had a bad review either. I promise I am reliable.

July 20, 2016, 01:22:06 PM
Reply #3

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Promises are fine, but why not do it the usual way. Offer each of your services for free once for long time members of Veritas here, that way you can easily generate the needed review while not costing you much.

July 20, 2016, 03:41:10 PM
Reply #4

SinisterScythe

• View Profile
Okay I can do that. I will offer 2 free workings. Just ask me what you need help in and I'lll help. Keep in mind that most serious cases will require follow up spells which will come for free (2 free follow up spells) when you purchase my services.

Anyone want a slot? But you have to be of honest intention or else don't apply my people.

Blessings.

July 21, 2016, 01:44:44 AM
Reply #5

Merlin

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
What do you think about one of those spells to be for attracting more positive activity on the site? That should be easy for everyone to see, and in everybody's interest.
"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" -George Bernard Shaw

July 23, 2016, 06:55:23 PM
Reply #6

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Promises are fine, but why not do it the usual way. Offer each of your services for free once for long time members of Veritas here, that way you can easily generate the needed review while not costing you much.
We do not have a "usual way" here at Veritas.

Offer your services however you will, SinisterScythe. For the most part, however, this website is for discussion and education, rather than selling of services.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

July 23, 2016, 08:40:24 PM
Reply #7

SinisterScythe

• View Profile
Thank You My Friend I understand.

Blessings.

July 28, 2016, 02:05:40 PM
Reply #8

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
We do not have a "usual way" here at Veritas.

Offer your services however you will, SinisterScythe. For the most part, however, this website is for discussion and education, rather than selling of services.

~Steve

I wasn't talking about Veritas, it is normal to prove your abilities while having no reviews and offering commercial services regarding occultism.