Author Topic: Does anybody know about people who have psi and schizophrenia at the same time?  (Read 885 times)

June 27, 2016, 04:28:59 PM
Read 885 times

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
I'm looking for a knowledgeable person who might understand psychic ability as it pertains to also being genuinely on the schizophrenia spectrum. I'm schizoaffective bipolar 1 OCD and I'm a tele-empath. How confusing is that? Very. I love my medication for giving me a buffer. I'm also psycokinetic and can bend spoons, forks and keys. I will have to figure out how to post pictures of my spoons from my phone. Here's at least one. Everywhere I go, I bend silverware. I'm scared to go to the silverware section of any department store by myself. My psi might go off. I spend my life hoping nobody notices but on the other end I wish I could get the randi prize already. He's just a chronic debunker who will never believe. It might never happen. Thanks guys.
Boo-ya!

July 12, 2016, 07:09:07 PM
Reply #1

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
There's nothing about schizophrenia that conflicts with psi in a truly fundamental sense, since schizophrenia is fundamentally a disease of the brain and psi is fundamentally an ability of the soul.  However there is a very severe problem that active schizophrenia makes it almost impossible to practice psi.  And without practice, psi is generally of very little utility or impact.  This severe difficulty in practice happens because the inability to correctly assess what is real disrupts the essential feedback process in psi practice.  You have to actually know when you are successful to make forward progress.  This appears to be such a severe problem that at present I do not recommend anyone with active schizophrenia attempt to practice psi.  It is likely to just cause more confusion.

If with medication (or future medications not yet developed) one is able to get schizophrenia completely or mostly under control, then practice of psi might be a reasonable and interesting pursuit.  But I would advise against it while symptoms are still active.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

July 13, 2016, 08:04:53 AM
Reply #2

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
There's nothing about schizophrenia that conflicts with psi in a truly fundamental sense, since schizophrenia is fundamentally a disease of the brain and psi is fundamentally an ability of the soul.  However there is a very severe problem that active schizophrenia makes it almost impossible to practice psi. 

I didn't get adequate knowledge or training from the ages of 12-15. I should have been on pediatric bipolar meds at 12. I didn't get those either. My illness was not treated properly until 2012. I have been mostly stable these four years. I have an abundance of psychic ability. There is a list. You might say I have physical mediumship if you take my telekinesis/psychokinesis into account.

And without practice, psi is generally of very little utility or impact.  This severe difficulty in practice happens because the inability to correctly assess what is real disrupts the essential feedback process in psi practice.  You have to actually know when you are successful to make forward progress.  This appears to be such a severe problem that at present I do not recommend anyone with active schizophrenia attempt to practice psi.  It is likely to just cause more confusion.

I can now control my psi because of consistent medication taking. My brain was previously disorderly but right now I'm getting A papers in every Greyschol class I'm taking. I have not failed a single paper. This means I'm writing coherently and getting decent grades.

If with medication (or future medications not yet developed) one is able to get schizophrenia completely or mostly under control, then practice of psi might be a reasonable and interesting pursuit.  But I would advise against it while symptoms are still active.

My schizophrenia, bipolar, and OCD are all in total control with my meds. I'm pretty much well-treated. It is up to me to make money and get my Free Soul self-paced classes going. I need to blow $29.95 apparently. If I make money, I can so do that. Thanks!

Sekhmet
Boo-ya!

April 04, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
Reply #3

Fancy Party

• View Profile
I think this is an important question. Hence why I'm necro-posting. For the longest time I believed medication would interfere with my ability to practice anything and I refused to take it. I want to say to anyone with any mental problems with these preconceptions, take the medication. It helps so much more than it harms, most importantly it helps you maintain a functionally healthy mental state and life in general.

And as kobok has said, in the case of schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder it can hinder your practices untreated. That isn't to say you can't see results from your practice with schizophrenia, I did see some with a decent amount of practice and effort. But most importantly, seek help if you need it. Your mental health is more important than many people realize. It may take time to find the right medication for you, but they have something that will work for your problems if you've been properly diagnosed.

April 05, 2017, 07:40:02 AM
Reply #4

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I think this is an important question. Hence why I'm necro-posting. For the longest time I believed medication would interfere with my ability to practice anything and I refused to take it. I want to say to anyone with any mental problems with these preconceptions, take the medication. It helps so much more than it harms, most importantly it helps you maintain a functionally healthy mental state and life in general.

And as kobok has said, in the case of schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder it can hinder your practices untreated. That isn't to say you can't see results from your practice with schizophrenia, I did see some with a decent amount of practice and effort. But most importantly, seek help if you need it. Your mental health is more important than many people realize. It may take time to find the right medication for you, but they have something that will work for your problems if you've been properly diagnosed.

Are you aware of how many people in the pagan/new age/occult movement are weird about medication? I thank you for your pro-medication stance. That's great. Just because I have real talent in bending spoons and forks. I need to back up my phone and I will eventually post some pictures of the psychokinesis. I really have spent 5 years treated by now. I started my current meds in 2012. My mother was quite unable to interfere with me getting treatment. She isn't paying for it, SSI is.

I mean I might have to gravitate in ant-medication circles because of my specific skill set. Give or take, that is frustrating for me because I will be given #%% for taking meds. I tell them my meds are an angry and jealous god, don't offend it. I also want to flat out tell people I don't take people telling me not to take my meds lightly. How else am I supposed to sleep at night and drive during the day? I need to tell the idiots to talk to my lawyer. I need to get myself a lawyer who knows about those people. I mean I think my psi talent is easier to put up with because of my medication in the first place. Nobody wants a manic empath-telepath around anyway. I'm an expert on this stuff. The reason is simple. Empaths can infect people with their emotions if they are unshielded. This is why shielding is good for you. You can't be pushed around by your psychic ability. An empath can infect people with depression. Yes. That is why taking your meds is great. As in, mania can also be felt by others. And I speak from personal experience when I say mania is annoying to others. A friend of mine skipped her meds twice in two months. She is being systematically avoided right now. She hangs on to toxic people like a barnacle. I get rid of them fast but she doesn't. She lets them in with open arms. I'm fed up. I take my meds. It is the only way. Thanks for being pro-medication! I'm impressed.
Boo-ya!

April 05, 2017, 04:02:59 PM
Reply #5

Fancy Party

• View Profile
Are you aware of how many people in the pagan/new age/occult movement are weird about medication? I thank you for your pro-medication stance. That's great. Just because I have real talent in bending spoons and forks. I need to back up my phone and I will eventually post some pictures of the psychokinesis. I really have spent 5 years treated by now. I started my current meds in 2012. My mother was quite unable to interfere with me getting treatment. She isn't paying for it, SSI is.

I mean I might have to gravitate in ant-medication circles because of my specific skill set. Give or take, that is frustrating for me because I will be given #%% for taking meds. I tell them my meds are an angry and jealous god, don't offend it. I also want to flat out tell people I don't take people telling me not to take my meds lightly. How else am I supposed to sleep at night and drive during the day? I need to tell the idiots to talk to my lawyer. I need to get myself a lawyer who knows about those people. I mean I think my psi talent is easier to put up with because of my medication in the first place. Nobody wants a manic empath-telepath around anyway. I'm an expert on this stuff. The reason is simple. Empaths can infect people with their emotions if they are unshielded. This is why shielding is good for you. You can't be pushed around by your psychic ability. An empath can infect people with depression. Yes. That is why taking your meds is great. As in, mania can also be felt by others. And I speak from personal experience when I say mania is annoying to others. A friend of mine skipped her meds twice in two months. She is being systematically avoided right now. She hangs on to toxic people like a barnacle. I get rid of them fast but she doesn't. She lets them in with open arms. I'm fed up. I take my meds. It is the only way. Thanks for being pro-medication! I'm impressed.
Yeah, I'm aware of it, and I think its a pretty bad problem.  I'm lucky enough to have medicare to cover my meds, what I take now is probably worth about $3,000. Now I only pay about $5.

I'm glad you got the treatment you needed. I also started treatment about five or six years ago. The problem is that I only recently, about a year ago, got on the medicine that works for me. Mostly because I never told my psychiatrist that the medicine wasn't working because I thought medicine wasn't supposed to help. But now I know that that's what its made to do, you just need to be on the right kind.

This is the first year in the past four years I haven't had a breakdown or felt suicidal at all. But that's not the only benefits I've had from taking the right medicine. My thoughts are more calm, I can sleep at night, I can socialize in public without shutting down, I don't hear or see things that aren't there anymore, everything is just a lot easier in general. Without being properly treated, I would be dead or in an asylum by now. So I know the importance of medication, and I hope other people in the community can learn of its importance as well.

April 06, 2017, 01:01:43 PM
Reply #6

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    • View Profile

I mean I might have to gravitate in anti-medication circles because of my specific skill set. Give or take, that is frustrating for me because I will be given #%% for taking meds. I tell them my meds are an angry and jealous god, don't offend it. I also want to flat out tell people I don't take people telling me not to take my meds lightly. How else am I supposed to sleep at night and drive during the day? I need to tell the idiots to talk to my lawyer. I need to get myself a lawyer who knows about those people. I mean I think my psi talent is easier to put up with because of my medication in the first place. Nobody wants a manic empath-telepath around anyway. I'm an expert on this stuff. The reason is simple. Empaths can infect people with their emotions if they are unshielded. This is why shielding is good for you. You can't be pushed around by your psychic ability. An empath can infect people with depression. Yes. That is why taking your meds is great. As in, mania can also be felt by others. And I speak from personal experience when I say mania is annoying to others. A friend of mine skipped her meds twice in two months. She is being systematically avoided right now. She hangs on to toxic people like a barnacle. I get rid of them fast but she doesn't. She lets them in with open arms. I'm fed up. I take my meds. It is the only way. Thanks for being pro-medication! I'm impressed.
Yeah, I'm aware of it, and I think its a pretty bad problem.  I'm lucky enough to have medicare to cover my meds, what I take now is probably worth about $3,000. Now I only pay about $5.

I'm looking for a way off disability and onto Anthem Blue Cross. I think we both have a whole lot of balls talking about this out in the open. I have methods to deal with anti-medication nutters. One phrase I find handy is: talk to my lawyer. If they say anything implying I need to stop, well then, you will be dealing with my Legal Shield lawyers. Ha-ha!!!

I'm glad you got the treatment you needed. I also started treatment about five or six years ago. The problem is that I only recently, about a year ago, got on the medicine that works for me. Mostly because I never told my psychiatrist that the medicine wasn't working because I thought medicine wasn't supposed to help. But now I know that that's what its made to do, you just need to be on the right kind.

I know from many years experience that when a med craps out on you, it is time to find a new one. Immediately. Somebody I know is putting this off. I sent her a letter with "Get a med change or I'm done." It probably got to her. She gets no privacy. Asian thing. Her parents are very intrusive. She's around my age and only because she lives on their property. But then again her psychopath dad does stuff to the tenants messing with their things. Illegal landlord-tenant manipulation. He also poisons her mom on a regular basis. I'm distancing myself from her. I'm on the look out for more blunt friends who are truthful without hurting people's feelings.

This is the first year in the past four years I haven't had a breakdown or felt suicidal at all. But that's not the only benefits I've had from taking the right medicine. My thoughts are more calm, I can sleep at night, I can socialize in public without shutting down, I don't hear or see things that aren't there anymore, everything is just a lot easier in general. Without being properly treated, I would be dead or in an asylum by now. So I know the importance of medication, and I hope other people in the community can learn of its importance as well.

I've been also stable 5 years now. I love my medication. Love it. I sing its praises. I park really well. My driving is flawless. I mean one of my odd psychic talents as a schizophrenic is to know when people are going to step in front of cars in an attempt to kill themselves. I can see it all in my head. Even if that person is miles from me. I can't always rescue everybody though. My abilities have an off switch these days. I'm a real psychokinetic. I messed up my printer. The cover for the paper tray. It can't fit properly anymore. I melted it. I have bent my nail filer. The nail scraping part. I also am bending daily the curtain rod above this computer in my condo. Someday it might break apart and fall down. My other curtain rod is not bent. It is by the kitchen table. I eat there. I have no idea why it hasn't happened again, aside from spending less time at the kitchen table. My parents have left the country. They have a bunch of untreated MI, and personality disorders. You don't do therapy to lie. You do therapy to improve yourself.
Boo-ya!

May 16, 2017, 09:42:43 PM
Reply #7

Iamra-Vortex Fortitude

• View Profile
"Recognizing Deviant Behavior as Soul Disconnection : The more fragmented and damaged a person’s energetic body is operating (or not operating at all) the more distorted the thoughts and behaviors become. These deviations are manifested as Addictions, perversions and a wide array of damaging disorders that can be well observed in the individual as destructive to the self and destructive to others. When one is continually destructive to the self, or others, eventually the soul layers fragment and split. When a human being is soul split, they will exhibit tendencies that are called, schizophrenia, dissociative personality, sociopathy (Lack of Empathy), and an array of psychological distortions that lead to insanity. Insanity is a description of the existence of hell realms, and is how to easily recognize possession through satanic (anti-life) behaviors that are controlled by the possessing entity or thought-form possession. (The possessing entity can also be hijacking the negative alien body also.) The alien body’s hive mind is controlled by the Satanic “spirit” who is trolling for bodies to experience certain realities or to provide energy resources for Alien Machinery. Entities both human and non-human that possess others bodies are referred to as satanic or anti–life forces Imposter Spirit, as no other type of light being will choose to possess the body and control the free will of another being. A Christos (life force) being never will take over another’s body or attempt to control any person to propagate destructive acts. However, the Christos being is the only truth being that can deliver any entity from its satanic bondage back into the heart of the God Source creator, if it is so divinely orchestrated." - ascensionglossary.com