Author Topic: Does anybody know about people who have psi and schizophrenia at the same time?  (Read 555 times)

June 27, 2016, 04:28:59 PM
Read 555 times

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
I'm looking for a knowledgeable person who might understand psychic ability as it pertains to also being genuinely on the schizophrenia spectrum. I'm schizoaffective bipolar 1 OCD and I'm a tele-empath. How confusing is that? Very. I love my medication for giving me a buffer. I'm also psycokinetic and can bend spoons, forks and keys. I will have to figure out how to post pictures of my spoons from my phone. Here's at least one. Everywhere I go, I bend silverware. I'm scared to go to the silverware section of any department store by myself. My psi might go off. I spend my life hoping nobody notices but on the other end I wish I could get the randi prize already. He's just a chronic debunker who will never believe. It might never happen. Thanks guys.
Boo-ya!

July 12, 2016, 07:09:07 PM
Reply #1

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
There's nothing about schizophrenia that conflicts with psi in a truly fundamental sense, since schizophrenia is fundamentally a disease of the brain and psi is fundamentally an ability of the soul.  However there is a very severe problem that active schizophrenia makes it almost impossible to practice psi.  And without practice, psi is generally of very little utility or impact.  This severe difficulty in practice happens because the inability to correctly assess what is real disrupts the essential feedback process in psi practice.  You have to actually know when you are successful to make forward progress.  This appears to be such a severe problem that at present I do not recommend anyone with active schizophrenia attempt to practice psi.  It is likely to just cause more confusion.

If with medication (or future medications not yet developed) one is able to get schizophrenia completely or mostly under control, then practice of psi might be a reasonable and interesting pursuit.  But I would advise against it while symptoms are still active.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

July 13, 2016, 08:04:53 AM
Reply #2

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
There's nothing about schizophrenia that conflicts with psi in a truly fundamental sense, since schizophrenia is fundamentally a disease of the brain and psi is fundamentally an ability of the soul.  However there is a very severe problem that active schizophrenia makes it almost impossible to practice psi. 

I didn't get adequate knowledge or training from the ages of 12-15. I should have been on pediatric bipolar meds at 12. I didn't get those either. My illness was not treated properly until 2012. I have been mostly stable these four years. I have an abundance of psychic ability. There is a list. You might say I have physical mediumship if you take my telekinesis/psychokinesis into account.

And without practice, psi is generally of very little utility or impact.  This severe difficulty in practice happens because the inability to correctly assess what is real disrupts the essential feedback process in psi practice.  You have to actually know when you are successful to make forward progress.  This appears to be such a severe problem that at present I do not recommend anyone with active schizophrenia attempt to practice psi.  It is likely to just cause more confusion.

I can now control my psi because of consistent medication taking. My brain was previously disorderly but right now I'm getting A papers in every Greyschol class I'm taking. I have not failed a single paper. This means I'm writing coherently and getting decent grades.

If with medication (or future medications not yet developed) one is able to get schizophrenia completely or mostly under control, then practice of psi might be a reasonable and interesting pursuit.  But I would advise against it while symptoms are still active.

My schizophrenia, bipolar, and OCD are all in total control with my meds. I'm pretty much well-treated. It is up to me to make money and get my Free Soul self-paced classes going. I need to blow $29.95 apparently. If I make money, I can so do that. Thanks!

Sekhmet
Boo-ya!