Author Topic: New person and I have a question that I would like some direction in.  (Read 971 times)

June 05, 2016, 04:12:54 PM
Read 971 times

Azehei

• View Profile
I am new to this site and have been searching for something like it for quite some time. I will start learning some subjects on my own but I have a question about auras. Besides learning how to visualize them more I wanted to know the answer to a question. A friend of mine was having a conversation with me and auras came up. she just explained them and then said something about my auras colors keep shifting. What would that mean exactly? Any insight would be helpful and thank you for you time.

June 07, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
Reply #1

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Depends on the paradigm you believe in. Some people think that colours are strong indicators of deep aspects of your soul/psyche/whatever. Others think they are indicators or your more shallow aspects. Others don't see colour at all.

If they are changing, it is either because it is normal for peoples' auras to change, or because something internal to you is changing. Given that she bothered to mention it, rather than assume it, I would believe that she normally perceives auras to be more static, and thus likely to be the indicators of the deeper aspects.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

June 07, 2016, 10:42:44 PM
Reply #2

St Nicholas

• View Profile
Aura colors are perceived and hello C: When someone sees your aura they are seeing the factors that influence you. What you have going on in your life makes your aura, so when she said your aura was shifting it meant that you were shifting. Maybe you noticed? But seriously I have seen auras change color with shirts. No, like when someone is wearing a pink shirt it effects the look of their aura so much that I hate it. I wish everyone was naked or that we had clothes that represented the aura.! ...

But I bet she was not talking about your different clothes day to day. I guarantee it :p No, she was talking about your emotions, your thoughts, your changing body, and your life. Auras are seen and they are felt they tell you a lot about everyone. What did she see in you?

June 19, 2016, 11:44:36 PM
Reply #3

Azehei

• View Profile
Well she seems to be used to seeing auras and she just mentioned that it was odd that she had noticed it before when we were hanging out around our friends. She mentioned it just kept slowly changing between blue purple red, although purple just may have something to do with the transition, and that she had noticed it before and asked me if I knew anything which is coincidental because I had just started becoming interested in these things more seriously as of late.

June 21, 2016, 07:55:11 PM
Reply #4

Merlin

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Hey there old St. Nick, given the circumstances I would take Steve's approach and try to figure out the paradigm of the reader first. Clearly changing colors is significant, not ordinary, and the colors may mean different things to her than they would to me. Maybe you should just ask her, haha.

It's important to take it from her perspective because the information she gathers comes through a lens that she has crafted through practice to allow her to understand the world around her. Each color will have a unique significance to her based on her associations, which could be very different from mine. That's because the colors here are not objective: blue doesn't signify a wavelength on the upper end of the visible light spectrum, because what she's "seeing" isn't actual light. Instead they're subjective, associating themselves with meanings that she happens to ascribe to particular colors.
"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" -George Bernard Shaw

June 21, 2016, 08:36:03 PM
Reply #5

Azehei

• View Profile
Hmm fair enough ahaha questions and answers leading to more questions.