Author Topic: Chakra removal  (Read 2017 times)

May 27, 2016, 10:38:13 AM
Read 2017 times

blade613

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
 i did not know where to post this, if i am in the wrong place i will have it removed. I recently have been hearing about Chakra removal. Does  anyone else have any addition information about this process and what it is all about.

May 28, 2016, 02:20:27 AM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation

June 25, 2016, 12:38:22 AM
Reply #2

Neeros

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Shaolin Mage
    • View Profile
    • Shaolin Wahnam
Why would you want to remove any energy centers that fuel your organs and life?
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
- Sun Tzu

[18:22] <Rayn> That makes it worst. If the people can't practically apply and create effects, it is not so good.
[18:22] <metalforever_> okay, and who in the oec can do that? i would say very very few
[18:22] <metalforever_> their too busy fondling their psiballs

June 30, 2016, 12:03:33 AM
Reply #3

Steropes

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Tibetan Heart Yoga
Which chakras? There are different systems of chakras used by different systems/traditions of yoga. And yeah they are just an interface or center of awareness in the subtle body - you would somehow have to alter in a permanent and new way the entire human organism to somehow remove a chakra. There are literally hundreds of centers in the energetic body of man - in the body, in the limbs, above the head below the feet.  I really can't see how this is even possible.
Mindís nature is and always has been buddha. It has neither birth nor cessation, like space.

~ Garab Dorje

June 30, 2016, 02:31:50 PM
Reply #4

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
I agree with Neeros.

On another note, because they are a Hindu concept of vital and spiritual 'prana', or breath like energy, you cannot remove them because you would die at worst or go completely insane at best. In the sense of certain modern occult beliefs, you may also become a psychic vampire having to sustain off of other people's vital, psychic, and spiritual force, thus becoming a leech and parasite. Do you really want that?

It is better to just ignore the chakra system and find something else that resonates with you.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

July 01, 2016, 04:37:39 PM
Reply #5

Xenophon

• Settling In

• View Profile
...you would die at worst or go completely insane at best...

I kinda of consider dying to be better than going insane, especially if you *know* (or belive if you like) there is an afterlife. as by dying you are simply going to afterlife while by going insane you are suffering *until you die anyways*.

Also I kind of think chakras are just one way of existing at whatever plane that is in psionics terms, you can change them, making more chakras for different things or have just one with any way having some reason (a single chakra because its easier to use a single one, more if you are trying to find specific problem etc).

I dont understand why people force a single unchanging way of doing things instead of trying to become better, I am not saying you should change your belief for anything or anything such though just an opinion... I dont use exact same psionic belief as described here on Veritas,  it is however very similar, but I keep changing it to understand better what is what and how it works (thats how I got to similar-to-Veritas-psionics from another one quite different)

July 01, 2016, 10:59:13 PM
Reply #6

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
I am not a Hindu nor do I practice Yoga so my knowledge and experience with chakras is minute, but what I do know is that I can always feel a difference when I work with them. As far as I have studied and experienced cultures from around the world all have some chakra like system from the Daoists, Qabalists, Bard's, et cetera.

I agree that people should study and experiment with whatever they find of interest or are called to do, but before they try and remove something that is considered a vital force of their (and every living creatures) very existence, I would suggest deeper study and praxis into, as this example, chakras, otherwise just leave it alone. Leave it all alone - psi, magic, yoga, qigong, metaphysics. The practice of magic and mysticism is not a game because it can cause very real damage within your visceral and psychological self and the world around you if proper care is not taken.

Removing chakras, to me, is like removing a vital organ. You don't want your Muladhara? Well, it was nice to know you genitals!
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

July 02, 2016, 04:07:20 PM
Reply #7

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
I think this could shed some light on it:
http://www.occultresource.net/the-real-story-on-the-chakras/

Just leaving it here again.

The important part of the article is that there are many systems of chakras (not just the famous 7 chakra system), and they are not actually used as the universal map of energy body, but rather as a template of a practitioner should create within his energy body. This also basically agrees with psions here who has claimed that people do not have chakras unless they practiced some sort of system that is founded upon chakras.

July 05, 2016, 03:20:59 PM
Reply #8

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Akenu: That's what HE claims. But why should we believe him over the many many yogis that he's contradicting? [/sarcastic tone] <-- this was meant as a joke

As someone who's studied the shit out of the bible and noted that many modern christian beliefs/practices either don't come from the bible, or are contrary to what the bible actually says, I completely understand that one person can sometimes be right when many others believe they are right instead.

I was going say something else as a joke, but I'm so hungry and tired that I forgot what it was :/

~Steve

Editted the stuff in red above, to make it more clear that I was joking rather than being a sarcastic ass.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:20:53 PM by Steve »
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

July 06, 2016, 03:08:10 PM
Reply #9

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Chakra's are nothing more than a mental construct that works only because you believe in them. They are effective equal to the belief and mental reinforcement of that belief. Other than that they don't. So 'removing' what already isn't there will do nothing.

July 06, 2016, 07:51:07 PM
Reply #10

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Steve: Well, HE claims he translated it directly from Vedas and his claims can be easily affirmed or rejected by other person reading Sanskrt. Same as by directly reading the bible, you can dismiss a lot of teachings of Roman Catholic Church :).

July 07, 2016, 07:21:41 PM
Reply #11

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Yeah, that's what I meant. I changed my previous post a little to make it more clear I was just joking with the first line rather than offering the first line as a real "argument" about something.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

July 10, 2016, 11:24:23 PM
Reply #12

Steropes

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Tibetan Heart Yoga
Energy systems are maps - and there are no universal maps! It is all dictated by aim, tradition and observations about the subtle body. From personal experience I can say that chakra's are used as points of access to the various levels of self. I do disagree that they are created or some how acquired externally - if that where the case then they could be destroyed or lost which simply isn't the case from my experience. Awareness is a multidimensional thing which is expressed three dimensionaly through the body. Chakras are therefore points on and in the body used to gain access to the desired level of self. That is why mantras a frequently chanted at chakra points (because you are trying to introduce the energy encoded in that mantra into that level of being). I have heard of people using Chakras as a sort of reservoir of specific energy which is tapped or used as focal points for cultivating various states of consciousness etc - that may be true of different traditions and I am not arguing with that - however that is not my experience.
Mindís nature is and always has been buddha. It has neither birth nor cessation, like space.

~ Garab Dorje

July 11, 2016, 07:50:38 PM
Reply #13

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Food for thought: if Chakras are constructs, which is the way that people have been describing them, then ... all the benefits of constructs!

Quote from: Steropes
I do disagree that they are created or some how acquired externally
Theoretically a teacher (or anyone skilled enough in energy manipulation) should be able to develop chakras as energetic constructs in another person. It's not naturally created externally, but there are various stories here and there of "masters" and teachers who metaphysically/energetically influence their students in various ways, such as clearing blockages, helping them set up their energy flows properly, or even supposedly pulling them straight into full enlightenment.

~Steve

July 11, 2016, 09:02:37 PM
Reply #14

Steropes

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Tibetan Heart Yoga
This still implies that they can be changed/lost/destroyed which is what I am have trouble with (no offense intended Steve). My personal experience is that they are centers on/in the body through which one can access the deeper parts of your being. I don't know anything about constructs - lets be clear about this. I practice tantric yoga and am not familiar with psi/construct models. When I had empowerment there was no creating of chakra. I had a discussion with my teacher about this. You awaken a seed of non-dual / enlightened mind-as-diety which is cultivated with a mantra. It is not like receiving 20 dollars from your teacher. The guru embodies the deity and you you resonate with it. In other words tantric deities are nondual aspects of your own mind. Its about 'waking up'. This same facet is awakened in the initiates mind and this is classed as empowerment. Chakra permanently open as they become non-dual through the cultivation of the deity/mantra. The human energy model that my linage works with is one that is already present within the human bodymind. The chakras are seen as levels or grounds of pure awareness which connect with different levels of self. Like I said - I am not a construct guy :)

Yes a qualified master can give blessings, empowerment and transmission. The taking of karma can be done by any one past a certain level of attainment however. This is because taking karma is a natural mechanism of purifying the interface with Krishna Yoni/kungzhi/alaya/ground (collective subconscious interface). It is a passive process on the yogi's behalf however Masters can do so actively. Once one reaches Bodhisattva levels of grounds (7+ bhumi) then one naturally starts taking on surrounding karma which automatically is liberated within your non-dual personal body mind. Regarding Mahasiddhas they can do all sorts of neat stuff.

~ Garab Dorje