Author Topic: Manifesting problems - need some help here guys...  (Read 2828 times)

May 11, 2016, 04:13:32 AM
Read 2828 times

earthmagus

• View Profile
There's this point regarding Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret" that I like to clarify...

It is said that I must accept things as they are. But, if I reallly want something, whatever maybe the situation right now, I can have it at a later time. Then again, how can I be sure if what I ask will come to me?

It's like this: there's this girl that I badly want. Well, she just broke up with her boyfriend and I was hoping I might be the one who can be next in line. It so happened that I got edged out by a rival and now that rival is the girl's current boyfriend. Yes, I am aware that it is against cosmic rules to cause a romantic relationship to break up at the expense of both people in that relationship. But, I am not after the girl being my girlfriend - I am hoping to make her my wife...

I am trying to apply Rhonda Byrne's advice in her book but since it isn't that complete, how can I be sure that what I desire will come to pass. Any ideas guys?

May 11, 2016, 04:14:41 AM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
"The Secret". Isn't that one of those suspicious self-help books like "The Key", etc?

May 11, 2016, 08:15:27 AM
Reply #2

ImmortalTimothy

• Settling In

• View Profile
What makes this particular girl so special that you are saying you want her as your wife when you are not even in a relationship? This sounds like infatuation to me, which I have had a lot of experience with when I was younger. Plus, I believe all romantic relationships either break up or lead to marriage (most relationships at least). Also, no disrespect intended, what is your age?
I am my own God

May 11, 2016, 05:47:15 PM
Reply #3

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
If you need to resort to things like this to try to capture a woman's attention, then either you aren't worthy of it in the first place or she doesn't deserve to have yours.

Stop playing childish games. Be a man, look her in the eye and tell her that you want her. And if no is the answer, take it and move on.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

May 12, 2016, 10:30:39 AM
Reply #4

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
'Black Magic' is what you want. You are trying to mess with her emotions so she falls for you instead of the man she is with. You could call on Lilith, spill some blood on her sigil and invoke the presence of lustful and/or treasure giving demons to do your will, but that is hardly worth the risk for a shallow love. And I do mean shallow, because she has chosen already, you are just getting in the way of her happiness. Let it be, man. You're asking for trouble otherwise, because it wouldn't be her decision, it would be you forcing your will upon some one else. How is that love? It's not, it's obsession.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

May 12, 2016, 10:50:49 PM
Reply #5

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Let's say I was in your situation and I feel I know somebody that I have deep feelings for that is with another, I would first go to a form of divination that I feel comfortable with or seek someone I trust that can do a reading for me to see what she feels... that would only satisfy my curiosity for a moment, and a very brief one at that. I would feel the need to go and talk to her about it first hand, but if she was with another, my comfort level may not be what it needs to be to face her in a mature manner...

If you are so positive that she should be with you instead of her boyfriend I would take Shinichi's advice - man up and look her in her beautiful eyes and tell her exactly how you feel. Be honest, but gentle. Let her know how you feel and give her time to process it. It is up to her no matter what you feel. Spell or not, it is her that chooses because her soul/ her Will can over power any magic you send her way.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

May 13, 2016, 06:01:48 PM
Reply #6

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Why does no one use spellwork to make themselves more 'attractive'. They all seem to direct it outwards when they need to direct in inward. Similar to what mind bender has already stated, man up and just ask her. Instead of basically forcing her to be with you. She may or may not have any feeling for you at all.

May 15, 2016, 05:16:38 AM
Reply #7

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Why does no one use spellwork to make themselves more 'attractive'.
I do :P Kind of.

What I actually do, psychically, is make myself more "appealing" to others; making others create a positive image of me in their minds. It's very handy. However, that's not what this guy needs :P

What this guy needs is to learn some patience, and to keep hanging out with the girl. And then of course, to honestly answer the next question: how does the girl feel about him? You may want her, but does she want you? What does she want?

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

May 16, 2016, 06:23:18 PM
Reply #8

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Why does no one use spellwork to make themselves more 'attractive'.
I do :P Kind of.

What I actually do, psychically, is make myself more "appealing" to others; making others create a positive image of me in their minds. It's very handy. However, that's not what this guy needs :P

What this guy needs is to learn some patience, and to keep hanging out with the girl. And then of course, to honestly answer the next question: how does the girl feel about him? You may want her, but does she want you? What does she want?

~Steve
Got to agree. Magick isn't a cure all. Sometimes it take days, weeks, months, or even years to see results for any form of spell-craft. Took 4 years for one of my sigils to manifest, and it was hell on me.

The OP needs to chill and let nature take it's course. Magick really can't change someone's will unless they allow it. Putting up a front (as you do) is a glamour.

May 17, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
Reply #9

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Man, did you pick a picture that exactly represented what I told you?

I disagree with Hellblazer, in that I know magic can change peoples' minds, perspectives, outlooks, etc. But, then she wouldn't really want to be with you, she'd basically be a prisoner of your infatuation with her. Love allows for freedom.

Also, you posted a story about a guy who waited four years to be with the girl he loved, and he did it without magic. Patience, and continue hanging out with her. If the other guy just barely edged you out, then it means you've still got a shot. Continue to present yourself as the great guy that you are, and don't fuck it up. I'm not saying that you will get to be with the girl, but if you're a manipulative asshole who only thinks about what you want, then fuck that; she's better off with the other guy.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

May 18, 2016, 08:12:28 AM
Reply #10

Netero

• Settling In

• View Profile
Rhonda Byrnes isn't an occultist by any means, she's just a clever salesman catering to the vain entitlemen of middle class people. Fuck that.

You seem to be insisting on using sorcery - whether that be spirit work, spell casting, energy manipulation or psychic warfare - in order to achieve your goal. And yet, you haven't considered the strategic implications, something that is absolutely crucial in this kind of work, whatever your goals may be.

She might get a heartbreak and ferociously decline all your advances. She might harbor unresolved feelings for her ex and leave you. She might come to the conclusion that she "didn't knew what she was thinking" when she agreed to the relationship. You might harbor a subconscious guilt that reaches a boiling point over time, and when you tell her the truth, she reacts with disgust and leaves. Because it wasn't her decision, she will not have the fortitude to stick around with you and thus be persuaded by her friends to find someone else. etc, etc, etc.

All these risks can be avoided by simply following Shinichi's excellent advice. Hence, strategically speaking, not adding the ethical aspects into the equation, that is the best thing to do.

Ethically speaking, she's a human being for fucks sake, not a doll of whatever romantic fantasies you have built that can easily be molded to fit your fancies. That is not love, that is possession.

Fun fact! The word "persona" comes from a latin root signifying a theatrical mask. Stalking her on social media, eavesdropping in on conversations, analyzing her behaviour by observation, even talking to her in public, does not equal "knowing a person well". Unless you have an honest and trusting relation with a person as a friend, you hardly know them at all. Wife my ass.

Don't be an entitled little brat - she doesn't owe you anything. And she is certainly not responsible for your happiness. Nobody is but yourself. She is not the graceful saviour of your misery, irregardless of what Hollywood and social conditioning have made you believe. You should be able to live a fullfilling life just fine without her, and if you can't, you aren't emotionally mature to engage in a healthy relationship to begin with.

You have not considered that the guy she's with is actually her "cake guy", who took action while you were busy fiddling around in the bushes. You have not stepped into his shoes and asked yourself how it would feel if some sleezebag came along and broke your relationship. You have not stepped into her shoes either and asked yourself what she wants, and how that possibly might not be you.

Besides, why bother throwing black magic at her at all - she already has the curse of being a pretty girl. Give her a break.

May 18, 2016, 07:13:44 PM
Reply #11

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
@Steve. I won't disagree with you, but when doing anything like this you need a bit of smarts. Let's say loverboy goes through with any ritual or spell to get the girl. Sure he got what he wanted, but there is always a chance of obsession on both their parts. If it backfires then it's on him. Sometimes getting what you want isn't what you need.

May 19, 2016, 12:06:48 AM
Reply #12

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Hellblazer is correct regarding the backfire, it's a common thing regarding lust and possession spells.

@earthmagus: Why don't you do it the other way around? Use Magick that will bring you a gril you would really love. Might be this one, might be a different one.

May 19, 2016, 08:42:46 AM
Reply #13

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Another problem is the lack of forethought. How will any spell or ritual affect all parties? The girl might be with the right guy for her. Perhaps they have something good going on. Best spell or ritual for the OP'er is one that will attract a person to home that'll love him for who he is. What's the point of breaking up a relationship just to get your stick wet?

May 21, 2016, 08:54:23 AM
Reply #14

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Oh no you did some spell work. You invited doubt into her mind through familiar spirits (her friends). Thus creating something you wanted and it didn't work out. Now who would have thought that would happen.

My suggestion is leave it the hell alone. That's my suggestion, just apologize and walk the hell away. Letting the aftermath of your action work themselves out.

We warned you. Magick isn't always in the spell or rituals. It's the power of words. Once you decided to set something in motion for your own selfish desire it's out of your hands.

You've really got to think before you act, because what you wish for might not be worth it.