Author Topic: Chi Kung - 4 Weeks experiment - journal  (Read 2556 times)

May 24, 2016, 01:43:47 AM
Reply #15

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Day 8 to 15
So, the experiment continues. Jin Guang seems to be working way better now and last week I have also noticed quite sudden improvement in physical strength (I can now do 6 pull-ups from fully straightened arms without breaking a sweat, that's a good one for 200 lbs).

As for Tao Yin, that exercise is really amazing but I had to omit it from the practice for time reasons but I plan to replace it this week with Lien Chi (full body Chi accumulation). I also need to add the moving exercises to the mix to get the full experience.

Energetically speaking it became very easy to me to locate and focus on m tantien during the day, the feeling is pretty distinguishable. Also, last week some slight bowel problems manifested, I think Nei-Tan followed by Yen Chi is the culprit but so far more data are needed.

Also, many people asked me for a book recommendation, on forums, on facebook, even on my blog. So, I currently work with book Chi Kung for Beginners, written by Scott Shaw. It's a really good book with the beginner material well explained.

May 24, 2016, 01:45:27 AM
Reply #16

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Hey TheAghora, the link to the video would be great :).

May 24, 2016, 08:55:26 AM
Reply #17

TheAghora

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Hello again.

Here is the link to the video. ignore when he does it quickly or ads the Bufa (footwork) to it. Stick to the slow movement you see him doing in the beginning. When you do this movement, try to press your forearms to touch when compressing downward. Curl your spine as you go down, like a circle, get a good stretch when you do this. Make sure you have something to look at so you can keep your eyes fixed on something. When you compress down, your chin lifts and looks forward. When you expand, your chin is tucked. When you compress yourself, your stomach pulls in and you breath into your Lower Dan Tian. When you expand, you breath out and expand your stomach. It's just basic reverse breathing. Once you understand the movement and you can perform it, then focus your Yi (intention) on the rotation of the Dan Tian. Every time you compress and expand you are rolling your Dan Tian, building up the elixir. The video is below. If you have anymore questions about it, feel free to ask. Also, make sure that you keep your tongue pressed to the top of your mouth when doing this, touching your teeth if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw0Ohpeb64Q

May 24, 2016, 09:04:20 AM
Reply #18

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
TheAghora: Just a quick question... Have you ever tried watching that video stoned?

May 24, 2016, 04:54:51 PM
Reply #19

TheAghora

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I live in a state where it's actually legal, and a good friend of mine sells it to me for 3.5 a gram of really quality stuff. Though sadly, working as a trucker makes it to where I can get drug tested very often. If I test positive, depending on the time of the day, it could be a criminal case. I mainly buy cheap and sell for supplemental income. I love that I love in a state where it's legal. I could picture that though, it would be hilarious.

May 24, 2016, 10:45:56 PM
Reply #20

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Well, that sucks... I usually get tested about every 2 years.