Author Topic: I have a serious question about combating pheremones.  (Read 1359 times)

May 02, 2016, 08:15:23 AM
Read 1359 times

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
I haven't been around in a long time. I have a complex situation though. A friend of mine is dating a guy who she has to break up with constantly because of his temper. He is undiagnosed bipolar. Or at least he knows but doesn't take his meds. He is controlling, mean, and abusive. She likes him. She likes his energy. At first she put a positive spin on his temper tantrums by saying she enjoys it because it meant she's free from passive-aggressive idiocy. Of course, passive-aggressive people who don't tell me they are mad at me really bothers me. I stay away from people like that. They get the boot really fast.

My friend's friend is aware of his effect on people. One of my bizarre psychic talents is smelling pheromones. Pregnant women throw me into a tizzy. Its because they have two energy fields. Pheromones are what attracts people to people. It is all a chemical response given by the body. Scary right? Any time you think somebody is hot, that's a biochemical reaction, nothing more. Chemistry is the basis of attraction. My friend's ex-again apologizes and lures her back. Typically abusive relationship. This time she might be done for good. I cautioned her to quit taking his apologies. The thing is, he manipulates her on a psychic level too. She's hooked on his energy. I heard from a mutual friend that she was acting like a junkie on New Year's and she ditched an old friend to hang out with the douche bag. I call him that because his energy puts me off and I have barely met the guy. By now, I have some nifty mental health diagnoses. I'm on great meds. I also have better habits like a computer curfew that I implement on or before 7 p.m. PST Daylight savings and 5 p.m. during Standard time. I don't stay up late on line anymore. I hopped on here to get some advice about pheromone addiction.

I heard that her boyfriend would lift his arm pit and waft his pheromones all over the room. She would get hooked on smell alone. I think he's a calculating predator who knows what he is doing. He is a telepath like me, not just an empath. I'm an empath-telepath. I also know who douche bags are real fast. I can determine who is a jerk very quickly, male or female. I got rid of frenemies.

In other news, my parents are leaving the country. I will be living in a condo. I want to turn the condo into a ritual space. I live in the SF Bay Area. I basically want to turn the second bedroom in the condo into a ritual room. I stand up to shebeast daily and my dad needs a hearing aid/sleep apnea mask neither of which he is making an effort on getting. I have proof my dad is a sociopath. My mom is in therapy, finally, and it is somewhat improving her. I dislocated my knee cap, a ligament, and had a fracture in yoga one day. I have been out a while but the thing is, I'm finding time to finish my Greyschool.com as well as to finish my business plans, and learn new skills. I'm looking for a job. Safeway might go for me but I'm not sure yet because of my knee. Every illness I have is under control. My diabetes management is excellent. I'm on a quest to nail perfect blood sugars. I want to reverse diabetes using insulin and cinnamon pills. I am close. I'm not always perfect though. I can get to 161 mg/dl and then I'm high. I'm trying to make friends with it instead of be adversarial. I'm doing great and I'm about to get a job with said Safeway. Thanks for teaching me a lot guys, this website is a huge resource. I do not want to participate too often as I'm on the schizophrenia, bipolar and OCD spectrums but I will definitely be occasionally logging in. I learn a lot from you guys! I like the new layout.
Boo-ya!

May 02, 2016, 12:18:39 PM
Reply #1

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Hey Sekhmet, welcome back. You seem to be dealing really well with a lot of things. Congrats on that :)

Regarding the topic at hand, did you have a specific question in mind, or just want as much information as possible regarding stopping the guy's influence on your friend?

My basic advice would be distraction. Get her involved in something else, which is hopefully healthy for her, to the point where she can ignore the boyfriend, or at least put him off for a while. So long as she can put him out of her mind for a while, she will eventually be able to break the associations with him. The second piece of advice would be to make sure she's aware of her infatuation with his smell; she might like it, but so long as she's consciously aware that it's manipulating her mind and feelings, then she should be able to fight the feelings it generates within her.

Lastly, if you're okay with it, put up a psychic barrier around her and pull his hooks out of her. Protect her from his psychic influence for a while. It won't get him the help he needs, but it will help your friend.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

May 03, 2016, 10:51:07 AM
Reply #2

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Hey Sekhmet, welcome back. You seem to be dealing really well with a lot of things. Congrats on that :)

Regarding the topic at hand, did you have a specific question in mind, or just want as much information as possible regarding stopping the guy's influence on your friend?

I'm looking for ways of stopping his influence. My advice to her was 1) get angry at him, don't fall for his fake apology because he will just lose his temper again. 2) Cut the cords of attachment because he is messing with her energetically as well. 3) He's a telepath like I am, a bit more than just an empath. He is messing with her fundamental energy structure. I heard from a mutual friend that on New Year's she was acting like a junkie who needed her fix so this mutual friend let her ditch to go hang out with the douche bag.

My basic advice would be distraction. Get her involved in something else, which is hopefully healthy for her, to the point where she can ignore the boyfriend, or at least put him off for a while. So long as she can put him out of her mind for a while, she will eventually be able to break the associations with him. The second piece of advice would be to make sure she's aware of her infatuation with his smell; she might like it, but so long as she's consciously aware that it's manipulating her mind and feelings, then she should be able to fight the feelings it generates within her.

I'm writing a book on Bullies and Manipulators. I'm also writing my business plans. My fiction needs an editor real bad. So I suggested she edit my fiction. I have her as co-author for my non-fiction. I wrote up a contract. I'm way ahead of schedule actually, which is good. I love my medication very much for keeping me productive and stable.

As for the douche bag's energy field, she plans on distracting herself with friends. She did mention this older guy is losing his looks. Attractive men, I should note, go through misery. They get a lot of attention. I heard he flirted with waitresses who ignored him which is what qualifies as sexual harassment. I think I have told her what I can in phone messages about how to cope with the feelings. She gets sugar cravings on top of the douche bag cravings. I have managed to tell her to have cheese for the sugar cravings and to not take the douche bag cravings seriously. I heard he threw a knife at some point. I can't say for sure if that information is valid or not. She decided to break up with him two nights ago now. He was screaming at her in the car, calling her a moron and an idiot. I think she's definitely looking into another guy who will be more rational, and mellow. Her douche bag has bipolar but he's not on meds. He takes an herbal. He's also a functional alcoholic who got her into drinking. I think I can cut her cords of attachment and hooks. I have some skill in that although I'm still fairly ignorant about things. I don't know everything. I have no certifications as of this time.

Lastly, if you're okay with it, put up a psychic barrier around her and pull his hooks out of her. Protect her from his psychic influence for a while. It won't get him the help he needs, but it will help your friend.

~Steve

I asked my Deities to protect my friend from him. She is not interested in cursing him but me and our mutual friend are pagan so we feel the need to bind the douche bag at least.

Oh yeah, Steve, these days, I have a strict computer curfew. It shuts off at 5 or 6. 5 is also TV time. If I feel too wound up, I don't watch TV. Fictional tension makes me manic sometimes. I'm totally in control of my health though. Everything is treated and I'm waiting to hear back from Safeway about potential jobs. I did fracture a bone in my knee and dislocated my knee cap in yoga. I'm keeping busy though without my gym as a distraction. My parents are supposedly leaving the country eventually. For now it feels like all talk. I look forward to being on my own. I have plans to turn a second bedroom into a ritual room where I can take my practice seriously. I have many interests in witchcraft as well as the mundane.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:57:51 AM by Sekhmet »
Boo-ya!

June 01, 2016, 07:56:45 AM
Reply #3

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Steve,

I have to inform you that they got back together. I think I might be able to take care of what he does to her energy body. For some reason, she's happy despite his temper. She let a bully back into her friends list and the thing is, that's because the bully is an untreated bipolar/borderline who doesn't know anything about boundaries.

Scary? I said this bully could be violent but thankfully her ex agrees and she told me he said something similar. In which case, I already predicted the bully would bring up mental illness out of place at a party. Guess what? She did exactly what I predicted she would do. How right am I most days? I have found peace with my psychic talents by now. I have decided not to deny it and to try to accept the fact that I have kinesis with objects as well as metals. I'm a real tele-empath and I put up with the clairs in different formats. Oberon Zell-Ravenheart of Greyschool.com helped me come to terms with the fact that my psychic ability is real. I will keep you updated.

Let's see how right I will be. My friend is very stable. Her dad messes with her meds but she learned to keep them on her person at all times. He was switching fresh meds with bad meds. Bad meds can make one paranoid. Good meds keep all symptoms under control. I am thrilled with my meds because I have a lot of respect for chemicals that keep me asleep during loud mariachi music. For those of you who do not know, mariachi music is of Mexican origin and very loud and repetitive. I slept through a whole night of it once at my boyfriend's. Anyway, Steve, thanks for mentioning the cords. I made myself three servitors for my own problems with cords that come from my mother that attach to me. I have to be constantly vigilant. Thanks,

Sekhmet
Boo-ya!