Author Topic: Cheers Veritas  (Read 635 times)

April 28, 2016, 05:56:32 AM
Read 635 times

Ekstatikos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    "It was ME! I was the turkey all along...!"
    • View Profile
Thanks for a few years of interesting discussions Veritas. It's been swell, but the swellings gone down now, so I'm out, and I won't be back. Time to move on permanently from my OEC forum-dweller phase. I got what I came here for a long time ago already actually, and for a while now coming here hasn't had any further utility for me, and the atmosphere is a bit stagnant of late (maybe just a phase). Fortunately, there seem to be enough other places for people to go, and the gap left is already filled by various other things, things that are becoming increasingly easy to find for those who care to look. That, at least, is exciting. It's an exciting time for magic and mysticism, and Veritas has been a part of that, and in turn I'm glad to have been a part of Veritas.

Thanks to everyone who made my time here worth it. Go forth and conquer - let true success be your proof and reward, and may God bless you.

Cheers!

~ Pulse
~ Io Daimon Eriounes Theon ~

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not over much!" ~ Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis

To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Be Silent, and To Liberate

April 28, 2016, 12:52:33 PM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Aw, it's sad you are leaving, best luck in your life endeavors.

April 28, 2016, 04:16:59 PM
Reply #2

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Best wishes for your future Eks :)

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?