Author Topic: Help  (Read 664 times)

April 20, 2016, 07:18:07 AM
Read 664 times

CyanKitten

• Settling In

• View Profile
I've kinda hit a brick wall with electrokinesis. :headwall: I'm practicing every day but since the last power outage I caused it seems that my electrokinetic powers have disabled. Can anyone explain the cause of this? And if you can, can you tell me how I can reenable my powers?
Nothing is too far to reach. With the psychic touch, everything imaginable is attainable.

April 21, 2016, 07:19:08 AM
Reply #1

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Here, maybe these will help

http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,4867.0.html "Focal Meditation"
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,4868.0.html "Introduction to Kinetics"

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

April 28, 2016, 05:59:35 PM
Reply #2

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
I've kinda hit a brick wall with electrokinesis. :headwall: I'm practicing every day but since the last power outage I caused it seems that my electrokinetic powers have disabled. Can anyone explain the cause of this? And if you can, can you tell me how I can reenable my powers?

Certainly try the articles Steve linked.  It's unclear from your statement above what you have actually done.  But I can tell you that there is a real phenomenon that occurs after causing some damage where the mind prefers to block off one's ability out of a fear of the self.  When this happens, walking it back and starting again with focusing exercises is the way back.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.