Author Topic: Possible Abilities with Psi Balls  (Read 792 times)

April 20, 2016, 05:31:58 AM
Read 792 times

CyanKitten

• Settling In

• View Profile
I was thinking that since recently the psi balls that I've made felt like warmth between my palms, if it is able to completely warm an area by programming it to burst in a location and all of the energy leaves the psi ball and goes into the room, warming the area. Is that possible? I've tried experimenting and it didn't work, but I think my mind was too busy. Also, I was wondering if there was a such thing as a cryo-ball. Ya know, like the electro-ball you make when doing electrokinesis except it's filled with ice and not electricity. Is any of this possible, or is my imagination bursting like a firework?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I will just plain as day tell you what a psi ball is. A psi ball is a ball of compressed energy. It is invisible, however it can become visible if the maker knows how to flare it. Most flared psi balls are blue, but very few come out different colors.

Now that you know what a psi ball is, then I can now discuss some possibilities that I was thinking of. I was thinking that with careful use, a psi ball could be used to perform telekinesis. Since it is an invisible ball of compressed energy that can be used to carry out difficult tasks, I was thinking along the lines of that maybe it could move objects, turn them over, and with correct placing, levitate them into the air, ultimately making telekinesis much easier than some websites suggest.

Well, you may ask "How do I make a psi ball?" Look carefully at this paragraph and don't get too frustrated if it doesn't work the first few times you try it. First, you must learn energy manipulation.  In order to manipulate energy, visualize the energy inside of you. Then focus on a specific part of your body and tell the energy to go there. Don't force your energy. Once you have mastered energy manipulation, then you are ready to make your first psi ball. Relax yourself first and manipulate the energy to your arms. Then shape your hands like you are holding a ball. Without your fingertips touching, visualize your energy coming out of your hands and forming into a ball. You should start to feel warmth or tingling if this is done correctly. Do not expect this to work the first time you do it and don't be upset if it doesn't. You'll get better eventually. Also don't try to rush the energy.  :dog:

So now we can get down to the basics. Some more possibilities with psi balls that I think is that if you're able to flare a psi ball powerful enough, it could produce enough visible light to light up a room. Or if you can make a good psi ball, then you can use it to perform terrakinesis by throwing it at a patch of sand or something else small and natural.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:07:08 AM by CyanKitten »
Nothing is too far to reach. With the psychic touch, everything imaginable is attainable.

April 22, 2016, 09:16:40 AM
Reply #1

CyanKitten

• Settling In

• View Profile
So does anyone actually know how to flare a psi ball?
Nothing is too far to reach. With the psychic touch, everything imaginable is attainable.

April 27, 2016, 07:12:15 AM
Reply #2

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
In theory, anything possible with psi is possible with a psiball. So that's the simple answer!

In more detail, it may be more efficient to create some PK effects without using psi balls. For example, why bother with a concentrated ball of intention in the first place if your aim is to affect an entire room? Maybe you will find a construct useful for some reason, but I'd personally consider it an unnecessary step. A psiball is really just a space you've decided to use psi in and think of as an object for convenience, causing it to become object-like.

How do you flare one? I've never met anyone who has demonstrated this ability, much less shared a good technique, but it seems logical to develop your visualization to be very strong and precise and to become skilled at focused attention meditation. Both of these traits have been associated with increased psi scoring in the lab and seem useful for using PK to manifest a visual form. A construct you're trying to flare may well be psychically perceptible to others before it becomes physically apparent.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

June 09, 2016, 05:10:41 PM
Reply #3

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
    • My facebook, add if you want
Back on psipog we used to try to flare all the time. Im not really sure if it ever worked, but the whole thing did turn out some nice pictures of apparent "flares" you can look on the old psipog archives to see it.