Author Topic: New LKJ series  (Read 944 times)

April 14, 2016, 08:02:37 AM
Read 944 times

donjitsu2

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    The Poet of Pugilism
    • View Profile
    • (Un)Caged Fighter
Team Vsociety,

I'm working on recording and publishing the entire Ling Kong Jing system as it was taught to me by Charles Dragoo & Richard Mooney. I'll be going over the traditional training method as well as my own modifications. That way you guys will be able to see the entire picture of the Ling Kong jing system.

Check out http://www.lingkongjing.com for updates. Also I'd like to hear if you guys have any suggestions for the type of content you'd like to see in the future. So give me a shout out in this thread

April 14, 2016, 04:22:48 PM
Reply #1

mystic

• Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Excellent to see you again Josh!

A lot of the practices in our foundation are surprisingly 5 of the 13 movements of your LKJ practices all of those years ago.

I highly recommend the practice if no one really has a teacher. Building frame is SO IMPORTANT in the later steps! Plus it is easily one of the most relaxing meditations I have ever experienced (after you let go of the mind).

Again excellent to see you!

April 17, 2016, 06:16:55 PM
Reply #2

donjitsu2

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    The Poet of Pugilism
    • View Profile
    • (Un)Caged Fighter
Next part of the series is up!

https://youtu.be/dvWV5vdn4eU

Excellent to see you again Josh!

A lot of the practices in our foundation are surprisingly 5 of the 13 movements of your LKJ practices all of those years ago.

I highly recommend the practice if no one really has a teacher. Building frame is SO IMPORTANT in the later steps! Plus it is easily one of the most relaxing meditations I have ever experienced (after you let go of the mind).

Again excellent to see you!

Good to see you too, brother.

April 18, 2016, 06:58:53 PM
Reply #3

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Good job on it, donjitsu2 :) Thanks for the videos.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?