Author Topic: Need Help from Advanced Practitioners here in this forum...  (Read 862 times)

April 06, 2016, 05:15:07 AM
Read 862 times

earthmagus

• View Profile
I am currently under attack by the group egregore of a Satanic group I once belonged to.
One common manifestation of their attack is paralyzing my body through my forehead, heart and sex chakras.

Furthermore, my chest throbs as if experiencing the symptoms of a heart attack. But, I have recently done an ECG checkup, as well as other medical tests and all those came out normal. So, if ever there will be any doubt as to whether my chest pain is the effect of a medical condition, then that statement negates that.

I can't divulge further details here. I will PM you for such if that would help...

Thanks to those advanced mages and spiritual masters who will help me...

April 07, 2016, 12:43:50 AM
Reply #1

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Maybe it's just fear or ignorance from your own subconscious feelings towards Satanic magic. Maybe your perception of Satanic beings is causing your mind to think your body is all messed up. The paralyzed feeling of your head may be you over thinking the situation. Chest throbs without a medical condition can be a sign of anxiety, such as talking to somebody you find attractive or worrying about some future event. The paralyzing effect can also be a medical condition that you have not had the proper tests for, or anxiety, or psychosomatic manifestations. I don't know, but fearing this egregore, whether it's real or not, is not helping. Find positive and constructive ways to keep your mind off of this Satanic energy.

I doubt there are any advanced mages or spiritual masters on this website, just people with experiences from various walks of life. Good luck.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."