Author Topic: Information about Ley Lines  (Read 863 times)

March 23, 2016, 10:22:13 PM
Read 863 times

Drew

• Settling In

• View Profile
Alright guys, I need some information and advice, I couldn't think of a better group of people to ask.

So, I just moved to a new location, everything's going alright, except I keep feeling something odd.  A disturbance of my energy maybe, a certain tension that's not associated to the stress of moving.  I've felt this when flying before, like it would slowly rise and then dissipate even faster than it rose, almost instantly.  When trying to figure it out, I came to the conclusion that if something were affecting me, it had be something somewhat stationary and when I checked, on a whim, for ley lines, turns out I was flying directly over one.

Fast forward to the present, I've in this area for less than two weeks, I've had that same feeling creep up and go away multiple times (like right now).  SO, I check for a ley line, turns out I live directly on top of one.  Smack dab on top... awesome...

Now that I've explained the situation and my thoughts/theory, I have to ask...  Do ley lines have this affect on people or am I just crazy and its just a big coincidence?  If I'm not crazy, any suggestions on how to deal with this...

As far as energy work background:  I have some experience manipulating psychic energy and limited work with chi.

March 25, 2016, 05:26:52 PM
Reply #1

Drew

• Settling In

• View Profile
Its okay if nobody has any real information for me, but if you know somebody who might, I'll accept "PM so-and-so, it sounds like it could be their forte"... that person can also pop in and say "nope, not I".

There doesn't seem to be any articles here, so if somebody can even pop in and say "no, this is way to pseudoscience for even those of us to dabble in", even that would be great.

March 25, 2016, 06:36:36 PM
Reply #2

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Well, yes environmental energy is going to have an affect on your own energy, especially if it's potent.

My suggestion for how to deal with it would be either change your energy to more closely resemble the environmental energy, or change the environmental energy to more resemble your own. Or go full hog and set up a barrier around your house to keep the excessive energy out.

What other options are you thinking?

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

March 26, 2016, 03:31:19 PM
Reply #3

Drew

• Settling In

• View Profile
My goal is to understand right now, only from understanding something can you take any particular action.

Also to even know if this is a real phenomenon...