Author Topic: Gravity Manipulation  (Read 1742 times)

March 02, 2016, 04:41:39 PM
Read 1742 times

FallenZero

• View Profile
I want to learn how to do gravity manipulation, but I don't know where to begin. I try to meditate on the concept, but at the same time, it seems vague to the point where I cannot manifest anything. I'm not sure if anyone here has any knowledge on this specific topic, but any advice would be welcome.

March 03, 2016, 04:35:23 PM
Reply #1

delusionsofgranduer

• View Profile
What do you mean by gravity manipulation?  Like making things float or something?  If that's the case then wouldn't just learning regular psychokinesis be enough then.

March 05, 2016, 03:40:06 PM
Reply #2

FallenZero

• View Profile
not making things float, actually changing the amount of gravity in an area or target. I've heard of someone doing it before, and it has many applications, so I was just wondering if anyone here knew how to do that.

April 22, 2016, 11:38:27 AM
Reply #3

CyanKitten

• Settling In

• View Profile
Not sure if gravity manipulation is even possible. But I'll be quiet cuz I don't know.
Nothing is too far to reach. With the psychic touch, everything imaginable is attainable.

May 03, 2016, 11:41:57 AM
Reply #4

ThreeTreasuresSteve

• View Profile
I've studied quite a bit about this... there's different ways to achieve the effect.  From known masters who can do this, the methods vary: some talk about accumulating elemental energy in the body in certain forms, others teach of course about using projected Qi energy to accomplish this and still others use visualization and others some combination of the three.

May 15, 2016, 08:55:49 PM
Reply #5

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
    • My facebook, add if you want
Try making things weigh less or more, see how that goes and let us know!

If I wanted to manipulate gravity this is exactly how I would start.

July 13, 2016, 04:24:37 PM
Reply #6

Rust

• View Profile
I don't think gravity works the way you might think it does
I'm assuming you would want to cause some sort of point of gravity in a set location, but this would have the same effect as creating a physical object
The Earths gravity is too strong for any other objects with mass to affect other objects
This is why you don't see car orbiting around buildings for example
(Note I may be wrong in certain areas, feel free to correct me)

August 08, 2016, 08:40:24 AM
Reply #7

Ameer

• View Profile
I actually can do this to an extent thanks to the help of my animal companions.

Ever pick up a sleeping animal? Notice how heavy they are? 

Then pick up the same animal when they are awake and buoyant and want to be lifted.  They are light and easy to lift.

Now walk, notice how you walk every day, how light or heavy you feel. I would practice trying to fluctuate this feeling of heavy or light, connect with some source and be one with it and your task, the goal.