Author Topic: Why I will never trust Satan, what Satan did to me, and why I hate Satan.  (Read 1822 times)

March 01, 2016, 08:36:11 AM
Read 1822 times

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
I used to worship Satan because a demon came to me and demanded it. I recognized it was trying to become symbiotic with my mind and shut off my ability to construct my mind(My whole life I've tried to advance my mind to Super Genius). As I rebelled against Satan and Satan's demons and became more powerful in magick I figured out what Satan was trying to do to me. Satan was trying to turn me into a tormented monster/demon to feel pain rather than pleasure. Satan tried to have me deny my own good. He behaved like a crackhead and tried to curse me. Later I realized Satan actually has limitations to his power, that's why everything was so minor against me.

However he did take control of all my friends and turned them into cultists.

Religion is dangerous. False Gods like Satan are dangerous. The True Gods are us, not the monsters that would try to assimilate us.

March 01, 2016, 12:50:36 PM
Reply #1

sulphurcrest

• Settling In

• View Profile
It sounds like you've had an unpleasant experience with your shadow, I would recommend you continue to experience and try to find out more about this "satan" or "demon" as you call it, all these things are just subjective names we assign to things within our psyche and the energy fields around us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)

Now I'm just not sure if you are a troll or not.

March 01, 2016, 03:24:38 PM
Reply #2

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
It sounds like you've had an unpleasant experience with your shadow, I would recommend you continue to experience and try to find out more about this "satan" or "demon" as you call it, all these things are just subjective names we assign to things within our psyche and the energy fields around us.

Sometimes a demon disguises itself as your shadow to try to be undistinguishable. A hypothetical to consider.

March 02, 2016, 01:38:48 AM
Reply #3

sulphurcrest

• Settling In

• View Profile

Sometimes a demon disguises itself as your shadow to try to be undistinguishable. A hypothetical to consider.

Then it's your shadow, disguised as a demon, disguised as your shadow. It's all in your psyche bro.

March 02, 2016, 02:37:29 AM
Reply #4

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
I have been a practicing 'Satanist' for a very long time - on a spiritual level, 'Satan and his demons' merely show you your self that you would rather not admit to (like sulphurcrest pointed out and called your 'shadow'). The evil you feel within and see within others are simply the faults and insecurities that tear you apart inside and the faults and insecurities you experience from others because you cannot deal with your own inner demons. This doesn't make you weak, it just makes you empathic, or at least more aware, towards all the baggage that us humans share. It is nothing to fear, it is actually a very beautiful gift if you know how to filter and work with the fear and compassion.

I do not work with Satan or any of the demonic hierarchy as literal demons, as I also try to stay away from the dualistic idealism of the Monotheistic faiths; I understand 'Satan' and the Qliphothic hierarchy as shadow selves of violence, terror, and insecurity that must be dealt with. If you look closely at the story of Lilith, you will see she is not some evil blood sucking, children killing bitch, but the First Lady of Adam that was forsook simply because she wanted to take control of an intimate situation and be as an equal to Adam (as so-called Satan, as I interpret to be Semyaza, wanted to be an equal to God).

And finally, if any being comes to you and demands that you worship them it is one of a few things, two of which are the most obvious to me - your mind stuck in fear getting in your own way (which is most likely) or a trickster spirit trying to confuse you and lead you on a path of self-destruction.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

March 02, 2016, 06:40:36 AM
Reply #5

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
I have been a practicing 'Satanist' for a very long time - on a spiritual level, 'Satan and his demons' merely show you your self that you would rather not admit to (like sulphurcrest pointed out and called your 'shadow'). The evil you feel within and see within others are simply the faults and insecurities that tear you apart inside and the faults and insecurities you experience from others because you cannot deal with your own inner demons. This doesn't make you weak, it just makes you empathic, or at least more aware, towards all the baggage that us humans share. It is nothing to fear, it is actually a very beautiful gift if you know how to filter and work with the fear and compassion.

I do not work with Satan or any of the demonic hierarchy as literal demons, as I also try to stay away from the dualistic idealism of the Monotheistic faiths; I understand 'Satan' and the Qliphothic hierarchy as shadow selves of violence, terror, and insecurity that must be dealt with. If you look closely at the story of Lilith, you will see she is not some evil blood sucking, children killing bitch, but the First Lady of Adam that was forsook simply because she wanted to take control of an intimate situation and be as an equal to Adam (as so-called Satan, as I interpret to be Semyaza, wanted to be an equal to God).

And finally, if any being comes to you and demands that you worship them it is one of a few things, two of which are the most obvious to me - your mind stuck in fear getting in your own way (which is most likely) or a trickster spirit trying to confuse you and lead you on a path of self-destruction.

I think I am completely pure and the demons are every flaw on my body or in my mind. Mind Parasites.

>trickster spirit trying to confuse you and lead you on a path of self-destruction.
After two years, I'm sure it's this.

March 04, 2016, 03:53:28 PM
Reply #6

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
No one is pure on any level at all. The demons are your own. We all are a living duality. With the concept of both good and evil within us. Facing one's self is not an easy thing to do.

I do not worship anything. Actually I'm an apatheist/atheist. Religion never made much sense to me. I don't believe in the gods, thus the gods do not affect me.

March 05, 2016, 05:22:50 AM
Reply #7

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
No one is pure on any level at all. The demons are your own. We all are a living duality. With the concept of both good and evil within us. Facing one's self is not an easy thing to do.

I do not worship anything. Actually I'm an apatheist/atheist. Religion never made much sense to me. I don't believe in the gods, thus the gods do not affect me.

Or people are Gods because they affect you. I am an Atheist that is a God.

March 05, 2016, 12:09:26 PM
Reply #8

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Which is an extremely Satanic statement (one which I do not agree with at all any more) and is quite ignorant (why I don't agree with it), being that these 'elitists' and 'evolved intellectual beings' claim apotheosis (becoming godlike), but that is an oxymoron, being that 'atheist' means 'no god', so how can you be a god if you are an atheist? No god means no god, period. Not you, not Jesus, not the snail that talks to you in your dreams.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

March 05, 2016, 03:33:44 PM
Reply #9

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
You're an atheist that thinks their a god. Because if you were a "God" you wouldn't be an atheist. Because you would know that god exist.

Satan simply means an adversary, or one who resist. So if you think about it, satan in christianity is to turn away from their concept of god. Not an actual being. As to be tempted to turn away from that particular faith.

March 06, 2016, 02:46:28 AM
Reply #10

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
You're an atheist that thinks their a god. Because if you were a "God" you wouldn't be an atheist. Because you would know that god exist.

Satan simply means an adversary, or one who resist. So if you think about it, satan in christianity is to turn away from their concept of god. Not an actual being. As to be tempted to turn away from that particular faith.

Atheist to me is "There is no one greater than I, only equivalents. Thus I am a God for always having existed since before the dawn of time."

March 06, 2016, 05:48:19 PM
Reply #11

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Your definition is flawed. That's more of a self absorbed attitude. Won't get you that far in life.
How about a real definition of atheist.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist