Author Topic: Ascension Levels  (Read 3675 times)

February 22, 2016, 10:23:07 PM
Read 3675 times

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
Ascension Levels:
1: Enlightenment[Absolute Wisdom](Understanding of self)
2: Anchors to Reconsider(Acknowledgement and capability to resolve an anchor created(Successes in some fashions))
3: Carrying the Logic of Sub or Quasi Math with comprehension for logic decision(And awareness of where your energy[sum of maturity when surfaced in traits and behaviours of those absorbing your energy] is going)
4: Flashbacks while updating Mathmatical carrying and resolves with absolute maturity
5: Changes in Appearance(Becoming more beautiful by resolving correlations and connections to self)
6: Satisfaction and Consistent Better of Self(Mind functioning)
7: Mind functioning in harmony and compatibility with the bettering of existence
8: Absolute hedonistic morality.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:08:51 PM by RaineAshford »

February 22, 2016, 11:32:36 PM
Reply #1

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
So, is this from some New Age self-help book?

February 23, 2016, 06:04:49 AM
Reply #2

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
So, is this from some New Age self-help book?

It's from my research of ascension. I'm level 2 and at level 2 figured the next levels of ascension and where I have to go.

February 23, 2016, 06:19:10 AM
Reply #3

ActionOfAll

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
In which direction does one move from these levels? Is enlightenment the beginning or end point? What is the rationale behind these particular levels in this particular order? What the hell do some of these even mean? If you did research, why have you not provided sources?

February 23, 2016, 06:53:03 AM
Reply #4

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
In which direction does one move from these levels? Is enlightenment the beginning or end point? What is the rationale behind these particular levels in this particular order? What the hell do some of these even mean? If you did research, why have you not provided sources?

From 1 to 7. After 7 you will continue ascension to further levels of ultimate genius where you can shape reality into something compatible with an eternal paradise. I did research of the mind, no sources just mathmatic solving of the base physics laws and the requirements for ascension. Enlightenment is the beginning, achieving Nirvana, Zen and Understandings of furthering mental development. The rationale to the ordering is that Enlightenment[Wisdom] allows you to use an ability called Absolute Maturity to create mental anchors so that you surface your capability to achieve levels of continious mathmatical thought and audible construction of the mind. Also by level 5 you should have stopped needing sleep.

February 23, 2016, 07:43:03 AM
Reply #5

ActionOfAll

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Funny that you say enlightenment is the beginning - especially Nirvana, since Nirvana is supposed to be the extinguishment; annihilation; the finality; the deliverance. After Nirvana, there is no need for mental development...

"No sources just mathematic solving of the base physics laws and the requirements for ascension"

Define base physics laws. Then, if you've solved them, please post your proofs for all to see. Finally, demonstrate how the solving of these relates to ascension.

Otherwise the only level of ascension you've achieved is the mastery of word-salad.

February 23, 2016, 04:03:48 PM
Reply #6

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
Funny that you say enlightenment is the beginning - especially Nirvana, since Nirvana is supposed to be the extinguishment; annihilation; the finality; the deliverance. After Nirvana, there is no need for mental development...

"No sources just mathematic solving of the base physics laws and the requirements for ascension"

Define base physics laws. Then, if you've solved them, please post your proofs for all to see. Finally, demonstrate how the solving of these relates to ascension.

Otherwise the only level of ascension you've achieved is the mastery of word-salad.

There's more to magick than you know. I dare anyone to teleport to me and make me a student.

February 23, 2016, 04:16:43 PM
Reply #7

mystic

• Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Going to be that guy

February 23, 2016, 07:04:06 PM
Reply #8

ActionOfAll

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

There's more to magick than you know. I dare anyone to teleport to me and make me a student.

There's more to everything than I know. You fall into that same category. You know how Socrates knew the oracle was right about him being the wisest of all Athenians? Because he knew that he knew nothing. He knew that everyone else knew nothing as well. What made him different is that he realized it, while everyone else went around thinking they knew.

The moment you stop thinking of yourself as the humble student, open to reception of knowledge, is the moment you fall for delusions and trickery. Your levels of ascension are at best an honest but confused attempt, and at worst, product of pure grandeur.

Show me your so-called proofs, if you have them. Show me how the solution(s) to "base physics" (Whatever the fuck that means), define your currently empty terms (e.g. quasi or sub - math. Mathematical carrying, ascension, maturity). Otherwise, there's no reason for you, let alone anyone else, to give this system a serious consideration.

February 24, 2016, 02:02:11 AM
Reply #9

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile

There's more to everything than I know. You fall into that same category. You know how Socrates knew the oracle was right about him being the wisest of all Athenians? Because he knew that he knew nothing. He knew that everyone else knew nothing as well. What made him different is that he realized it, while everyone else went around thinking they knew.

The moment you stop thinking of yourself as the humble student, open to reception of knowledge, is the moment you fall for delusions and trickery. Your levels of ascension are at best an honest but confused attempt, and at worst, product of pure grandeur.

Show me your so-called proofs, if you have them. Show me how the solution(s) to "base physics" (Whatever the fuck that means), define your currently empty terms (e.g. quasi or sub - math. Mathematical carrying, ascension, maturity). Otherwise, there's no reason for you, let alone anyone else, to give this system a serious consideration.

Quasi: Understood as temporal intuitive from being an OmniTemporal[predestined] being. Heart understands in contrast to memory.
Sub: Understood but relevence is open-ended as something that you know you can connect and develop math from.
Mathematical Carrying: To take quasi and sub math[logic/spells] or complete logic to create a sentiment. (Wish I had more, but I'm still figuring out how the mind works)
Ascension: To become idealistic self.
Maturity: To be compatible with the predestined future(Good to all other consciousnesses in everything you do)

Basically it's possible to think without giving words to your thought, and when you understand this quasi/sub way of thinking you can formulate your sentiments better and use them in ascending.

February 25, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
Reply #10

ActionOfAll

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
The only thing I understand from that is the last part "You can think without giving words to your thought." which is true. The rest makes me contort my face and squint my eyes as I attempt to mentally squeeze some sort of substantial meaning out of that mess of words.

May 03, 2016, 12:34:41 AM
Reply #11

Echoes

• View Profile
Despite your problems communicating it understandably I find your idea rather intriguing.
Can you point us to any specific resources? What would be practices to "ascend" the levels (in particular reaching the first since it seems to come with some form of knowledge how to go further - if I'm getting that correctly :wink:)?
I can also understand that it can be difficult to get your ideas across especially when your not so sure yourself.
So take your time and think about a way to clear up your definitions. Resources to back up what you say/helped you on this journey would also help understanding it.

July 07, 2016, 10:47:14 AM
Reply #12

RaineAshford

• Settling In

• View Profile
Despite your problems communicating it understandably I find your idea rather intriguing.
Can you point us to any specific resources? What would be practices to "ascend" the levels (in particular reaching the first since it seems to come with some form of knowledge how to go further - if I'm getting that correctly :wink:)?
I can also understand that it can be difficult to get your ideas across especially when your not so sure yourself.
So take your time and think about a way to clear up your definitions. Resources to back up what you say/helped you on this journey would also help understanding it.

https://np.reddit.com/r/BlackBible/
and http://docdro.id/0jeHk1I

on 2 (Anchors as something about something that has you reconsider it as a factor when figuring, such as you know through experiences that it fulfills your need for pleasure therefor you always include it as a factor to consider and account for)

Eventually it's the power to ascend as a deity whom controls the code[programming term] of physics. But you dabble with that throughout it knowist or unknowish to self of it being exactly that, and as you become knowist you create a mental interface for the code of physics and the fabric of space[matter] and time[synchronicity]. I can control synchronicity pretty well and I'm getting perfect at it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:53:02 AM by RaineAshford »

July 07, 2016, 04:01:33 PM
Reply #13

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Looks like another form of ego masturbation, metaphysics style.